chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Heaven and Earth are two entirely different plains.Every now and then there is a collision of beliefs forcing a rift

"
Michael stood over the looking glass staring down at earth.It had been a hundred years since he had ascended to heaven,his final resting place.The looking glass was like a bird bath but would only show images and visions of the earth.Anybody could access it as it was there by God itself.Michael would go to the looking glass each day to gaze upon the world he had left behind,never feeling a sense of relief that he was leaving it defenseless.
"Michael honey,"Michael's mother came up behind him."it is time for you to leave the looking glass."
"No.I need to keep watch over earth." Michael and everyone else were wearing brown robes.
"Listen to your mother Michael,she knows best."Laughed the father.
"I know but I have a sense of grief."
Suddenly a loud voice sounded."Michael,my son."
"Do not disturb me God!I have a world to watch over."
"My son,you must leave now."

"No!!My world is at war with itself.How can I leave if the world is a danger to itself?!"
"You must leave now."

"You don't tell me what to do!" A bright light shined down on Michael followed by a strong wind."No!You can not do this!"
"You must leave now my son.The world is in great peril and needs your help."
"Send someone else to do it."Michael splashed the water in the looking glass."I am finally at rest." The temple around Michael began to shake."I will not return to the world!"
"You have no say in the matter!You are going to return to earth and rescue it!Once gone you will never be allowed to return to this place!"
"Do not make an enemy out of me God!I will not stand for it!"
"I do this for the good of all mankind and for you."
Michael struggled to remain standing as the ground beneath him began to fade away."No!Do not do this!"
"Good bye my son."
Michael suddenly fell through the ground.He kept falling and falling until all of the surrounding cloud disappeared from around him.All that was around him now was open space.Michael kept plummeting and plummeting before the earth below became more visible.
"I will not forget this."Mumbled Michael.He fell faster and faster towards the earth until colliding with the ground.He slammed straight into the flat surface rock creating a huge crater.He managed to stand up briefly before losing all strength and passing out.Once Michael came to,he saw his surroundings.He was facing miles and miles of orange colored rock formations.
"Go now my son,save this world."
"You will pay for this."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on April 14, 2014
Last Updated on April 26, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay