chapter 3:Blinding light,unwanted destiny

chapter 3:Blinding light,unwanted destiny

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Michael has been thrown into the deep end of the pool with the latest in his findings.Now with the truth revealed between his dark past and how he lives in the present,his path is set

"
Michael fell deeper and deeper into the never ending abyss.The light that was beneath him seemed to get stronger and stronger the more he fell.But in that blinding light was a vision trying to revel itself.The ship that had taken Michael as an infant,it was flying off to somewhere in space.It was flying at such a speed that it was traveling like a blurry line.
Inside of the ship were two figures standing round a crib made out of dark matter crystal.Little Michael lay within the crib unaware of any of the dangers.
"We need to hurry brother." One of the figures spoke.It wasn't the one that had appeared to Michael.The one that had taken Michael was not talking yet,he was attending to the many different instruments. The brother that was talking was taller than the other.They were twins though.
"I know we need to hurry!"
"If we get caught do this then we will be killed."
"We will be killed either way.We are doing this because we were told to."
"Oh right,by the great being you talk of."
"He exists.He came to me.He told me that this had to be done because the fate of this universe depends on it."
"The universe?Are you out of your mind?!"
"We need to do this Jarzae!"
"You need to do this not me!"
"Do not forget you owe me a great debt."
"I have not forgotten the debt I owe you Clitosis!"
"Then you have to help me."
"Fine.But if we get caught then I will avoid you at all costs."
Clitosis turned to Jarzae and faced him."Does family mean nothing to you anymore?How long has it been since you've really cared for anything else but thyself?!"

"I lost my respect for humanity long ago..."
Michael fell through the ship.He cascaded further down into the never ending abyss.The next thing that was revealed to him was on a planet that was similar to earth in design.But the water was pure dark matter.The land was made out of everything here on earth except for plant life.It too was made out of dark matter crystal.
Michael stepped onto the land and walked over a hill.On the opposite side of the hill was a small shack.Inside of it were the two brothers.They had set up their own version of a laboratory.The infant Michael was placed on top of a dark matter crystal bench top to be experimented on. The older Michael watching the vision stared on.
"Clitosis.The  plan is not going to work."
"Jarzae,the plan shall work.Now go to the bushes not far from here,I have hidden something there so it could not be tampered with here."Jarzae left the shack and walked past Michael.
Michael walked through the door like it was not there.He advanced further forward and could clearly see Clitosis holding the baby."What is he doing?"
Clitosis held the baby high in the air."You are nothing more than a jelly sack.Nothing special about you at all."He took the baby and placed it inside of a capsule big enough for a baby.Once inside,Clitosis shut the lid whilst placing a huge chunk of dark matter crystal in it as well."You will be like a god child.You will need these gifts for the tasks that lay ahead of you.I was told to send a rock into with the gauntlet within it.It has been done."
"The gauntlet?"
Clitosis walked over to another part of the shack that had some strange device on it.It looked like a huge moon shape.With a few buttons pushed,Clitosis sighed."This has been my destiny since my birth little one.Now this destiny is carrying on over to yours." 
The capsule holding the baby Michael floated in the air as a small bolt of electricity hit it.Then with one final moment taking place,the shack blew up sending the capsule flying sky high. Just as Michael was going to get dragged off with it,one final vision payed to him. Seconds later he was pulled from the planet and shot alongside the capsule.Both of them crashed into the beach just outside of Sanctuary.The capsule had been completely destroyed,but one thing remained.The infant Michael was still laying in the crater with a strange purple glow surrounding his every limb.Even his eyes were charged with small bolts of purple electricity.
Citizens rushed round the baby to rescue it.But just as Michael was getting interested,he was catapulted through the air and left slamming into the earth where the gauntlet.He stood up and saw the gauntlet."So that's how I got my powers."He stared down at his hands."But who told you to do it?"


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I have not forgotten the debt I owe you Clitosis!"- this was the first mention of the name and I did find it sort of funny haha.

Its a very interesting theme, just make sure you don't repeat words uneccessarily like : "He took the baby and placed it inside of a capsule big enough for a baby. - the word baby.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rayner Ramsay

10 Years Ago

i know and thank you. i wrote this when i was 16 and this is a rough remake of it. its a work in pro.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2014
Last Updated on March 23, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay