chapter 2:A message

chapter 2:A message

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Michael knows little of his life and how he got his powers.But now someone or something is sending him a message

"
Michael lay in his bed sleeping.The visions of his son burning then drowning,then screaming at him,all flooded his mind.The visions,the never ending visions.They visited him every night for the past ten years.Then his mind rushed back one night right back to when he was a mare child.How his powers first began to reveal themselves. At first,his powers would cause havoc seeming as he had no way of controlling them.Then when he mastered his first ability,the air blast,he began to make a name for himself.
The visions of his past woke him from his dream.He sat forward in bed gasping for air."Holy s**t.More nightmares.But these felt more like they were actually happening in my past rather than just forming in my head." He got out of bed and went to the bathroom attached to his room.He stared at himself in the mirror.How time had begun to age his skin.Of course,he was immortal but time made him age a thousandth of a second compared to normal humans.
The mirror stared back at him almost as if it were mocking him.All his life he had been seeking answers to who gave him his powers but nothing ever came up.He would sit on the edge of his bed most nights trying to figure out some way of figuring out who it was.Each time he visited the Pangaea Library for more info on the day he was taken,the less he would find out.But one thing always stood out to him.The ship that had taken him was made out of dark matter crystal.The same kind that he had found on earth before.It had reeked havoc on earth,tearing apart lives,killing people,destroying civilizations.All it had done on earth was cause catastrophe.
Michael smashed the mirror on the wall shattering glass shards everywhere.He turned the tap on and doused his face with cold water."Where did my life go so wrong?" A loud bang made his turn to his room.He ran o his room and looked out the window.There Michael could clearly see meteor falling from the sky."What the hell?" 
The meteor fell from the sky and crashed in to the ground near Michael's house.It embedded itself deep within the ground giving it the appearance of being mystical.The cool air from being in the country washed over Michael as he raced outside to try and investigate.The crater made from the meteor was deep and had somehow turned the dirt in to a more rock like state.
Michael climbed down into the crater and saw that the meteor was rounded perfectly,no jagged pieces,no corners,not even a square piece."What the heck?"He walked over to the meteor and could see in small places that there were tiny dots that allowed a glowing purple light to pulsate from within."Now that is cool."Michael walked over to it and touched it,the meteor caving in on itself.Inside the meteor was an object,a gauntlet.It was a huge glove.
The glove looked as if it would extend up the someones elbow.The entire thing was huge.And even though it was huge,the hand space inside was an even more properly designed glove.It was smaller so a human hand could fit inside of it to use the outer gauntlet.It was dark purple with strange designs and patterns on it,almost like the ones that used to be on Michael's sword.
"How is this possible?"Michael watched as the gauntlet floated up and out of the meteor.It floated in midair."It's made out of dark matter crystal."He placed one hand on it causing little blue orbs of energy around the gauntlet to get soaked up.The orbs rushed inside of the gauntlet making it glow brighter than before.
Finally,an image appeared like a projection.It looked human apart from being made out of dark matter crystal.It spoke."Do not fear me human for I am here with a message.Long ago I came to this planet with a sacred purpose.To create a soldier that would purify the universe and protect the planet he or she inhabited."
"Pure coincidence."
"We found the right one.If this is playing to you right now then you are the one I entrusted with power.My name is Clitosis.I came to your world years later trying to find you but was stripped of my powers and had them imprisoned on this world.I was killed on this planet for poisoning it."
"Okay."
"My brother blames you for my death and will stop at nothing to kill you.Do not take him lightly as he is far  more stronger than he looks."
"Explain."
"My brother was with me when it happened.When you got given your powers." A bright light shone from the eyes of Clitosis,then a vision played in Michael's head.The ground collapsed sending Michael falling deep within the earth.


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really enjoyed this. Being the Chosen one makes up for being snatched away at childbirth, I guess.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 22, 2014
Last Updated on March 22, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay