chapter 3:The painful  truth.

chapter 3:The painful truth.

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Thomas and Janice live in their newly restored city.They have now for two years.The explosions,the war,it just didn't seem to exist anymore.But there were still unexplained events taking place.

"
Thomas and Janice were at their home sitting in the lounge in front of a nice warm fire."What are we going to do?"
"Your fathers death has been hard on us all but we need to move on."
"What?!If you even cared about dad then you would realize that he isn't dead!" Thomas ran out of the house in the pouring rain.He sprinted off into the rose gardens.He found a place under some shelter and stayed there."Why did you have to leave dad?"
The sound of breaking sticks gave Thomas a fright."Your father did not abandon you."
"Show yourself!"
"Your father did not abandon you.He serves the one known as Mechanoid."
"But I thought dad killed him before he died as well."
"Far from it.In fact,he has a truth to why you live and why your father serves him."
"Tell me whoever you are!"
"The reason you live is because Mechanoid claimed power that was not meant for mortal hands.When Michael was confronted by him he was made to take an offer unlike any ever made."
"Hang on..."Thomas now remember everything."No."
"Your father serves because he brought you back."
"But why would he do such a thing?"
"Love.The world is in trouble without any knowledge of this."
"Knowledge of what?"
"Mechanoid has you father searching for an ancient artifact called The Gods Blade.It is a weapon that predates mans first footsteps."
"That is a myth."
"No,it exists.That sword created everything you see around you.Before the great flood,the earth was run down by mankind.The sword had created everything including the minerals in the ground to the water that flowed.And once the great flood struck the earth,it was sent underground so that it could not be used again.It was believed that if it was found again then who knows what would happen."
"If it created everything then it was hidden because  the beings that made it would never want its power to reshape the universe."
"Precisely."
"So the blade can literally reshape everything?"
"From the very beginning."
"Oh s**t."
"It is hidden beneath the city that brought mankind back from extinction."
"Sanctuary?"
"Yes.If your father finds it then we are all doomed,not just earth but other worlds as well."
"Great.I will need to find it first."As Thomas turned to see who he was talking to,he woke up sitting next to the fire in his home.It was all a dream,or so he thought.He now knew what he was being asked to do.He would have to either stop his father...or kill him.


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on March 20, 2014
Last Updated on March 20, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay