Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
chapter 5:Paradise or troubldise?

chapter 5:Paradise or troubldise?

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Michael has escaped his captors and must now prevent Mechanoid from finding Clitosis.But now it is back to Thomas who has just arrived in Ecotopia.

"
Thomas was taken from the hovercopter for transportation.He was going to transported to the airship for immediate execution from Mechanoid.But as the thugs were pushing him out of the hovercopter,the local authorities shot them dead in their tracks.Thomas didn't know how to react so he just froze on the spot. But just as he thought it was over the authorities placed handcuffs on him again.
"You are under arrest." Roared one of the four men.
"What for exactly?"
"Trespassing."
"Great."
"How did you learn of this cities location?"
"I was sent by an attack force in Zitopia."
"Why would they send you here?"
"Because I am Michael Ablestine's son."
The four men stopped abruptly."Your his son?"
"Yes.I allowed those thugs to take me prisoner so I could get here safely."
"Why did the attack force send you here?"
"Something about Clitosis being woken from his slumber."
The man leading the group stiffened."Clitosis?"
"I'm guessing you have heard of him?"
"You need to come with me now.As mayor of this city I need to keep it safe.If you come with me then we can organize a strike team to take on the threat trying to awaken Clitosis."
"You mean take on Mechanoid?"
"Mechanoid is the idiot trying to awaken him?The power that comes with Clitosis is unpredictable."
"Who is Clitosis?"
"He gave your father his powers."
"Yes so?"
"Come with me."The mayor led Thomas down a few alleys before coming to an excavation site.It led down some stairs before finally ending in a huge room with a giant sphere inside of it."Take a look."
Thomas frowned."Why am I here?"
"This is believed to be linked with Clitosis.If this thing is a creation of him then it is no friend of ours."
"So why bring me to it."
"Your fathers power can awaken it.And if your father has been taken then it means you can break this open.But we don't want that."
"Then why bring me here!?" The room began to shake in small tremors."Is that normal?"
"Yes.This room always shakes." 
The room shook a little more just as the sound of cracking splintered out from within the sphere."Is that normal too?"
"No.No,that is new." The sphere fell out of its place in the wall and crack even more.The sphere then began to roll slightly from left to right before coming to a complete halt. The sphere then broke open starting from the top.Chips of the sphere flaked away like paint chips falling from a wall. What was inside was now revealed.It was an egg sack.
Thomas turned and immediately ran out of the cave.He was followed by everyone in the room.Once they were out they slammed two steel doors over the entrance blocking the hatch fully. A steel bar was placed over the doors to make it more secure.
"What is that thing?"Gasped the mayor.
"I have a fair idea on what it is."
"I will need to assemble my defense force now!"
"We should get out of here and I mean now!"
"Right.Where?"
"A bunker?" The mayor got frightened as a loud bang on the doors boomed,both of them lifting outwards but unable to open due to the steel bar.
"We don't have a bunker."
"Then why did you bring me here if you knew it wasn't safe!" Thomas saw the steel bar begin to bend as whatever it was inside of the cave,was slamming it hard.
All of the men started to escort Thomas and the mayor out of the area just as the doors flew open allowing the creature to escape.It was some type of giant mutant spider.It had giant crab legs,a huge body with spikes sticking out of its back,and a huge head that ended in a flytrap.It had no eyes but it could somehow see where its enemies were.Soldiers were unloading rounds of lead bullet into the thing but it did little to stop it.
Thomas  tripped slightly as he and the mayor raced towards the emergency hovercopter."We need to move faster!"
The spider turned its attention in the direction Thomas was running.It let out a hiss of a snake and the howl of a wolf at the same time.All of the men standing around it were crushed as it jumped on top of them,killing them all instantly.
The mayor turned and saw it."A spider?"
"Something along those lines!"Yelled Thomas.
"What do you mean?"
"Did you not notice its head?!"
"Oh." It didn't matter how fast they ran because the spider eventually got hold of the mayor.It used one leg to stab the mayor and lift him high in the air."God help me!" The spider growled loudly as it lunged forward biting the head off the mayor then discarding his corpse.

"Oh s**t!"Thomas sprinted even harder at the sight he had just seen. He sprinted furiously until coming to a few soldiers standing round the entrance to a cave leading into the mountains surrounding the city.
"Go through these tunnels and get out of here!Follow the citizens!"
Thomas ran through the tunnels with the citizens before finally  coming to an opening.Sunlight shone down on them all welcoming them."Sunlight.Thank god." Thomas turned and saw that they were standing over the city below.All of it was either burning or being covered in a giant spiders web.
"The city has fallen and it is all your fault!" Yelled a soldier,walking over to Thomas.
"My fault?How is this my fault?"
"Wherever you and your father go trouble is not far behind."
"I didn't come here by choice!"
"Go back to where you came from!"
"You don't want to start a fight with me!"
"Oh don't I?" The soldier stepped back allowing everyone to hear cracking of bones echoing out from his body.
"Oh s**t."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 19, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay