chapter 3:An unwanted journey

chapter 3:An unwanted journey

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Thomas is now under threat from not only his enemies but also his should be allies.What will come of this situation?

"
Thomas made his hands catch fire to try and intimidate the soldier surrounding him."I wouldn't listen to that order!" 
The man talking to Thomas smiled."They have been trained against intimidation." 
"I don't believe that for a second."
 "Show him!" The old man ushered the soldiers with one finger to move forward.
"Are you sure that you don't want to just surrender instead?"
"Surrender?Ha!Do not make me laugh."
"Have it your way then."Thomas aimed his hands at the ground and fired off a small amount creating a ring on the ground.All of the soldiers backed off."Are you sure that you trained them properly?"
"It is not them you should be worrying about!" The old man stood up.
"You?!" Laughed Thomas.
"Do not let looks deceive you." The old man took off his red robe revealing a more muscular body."Because judging before you know is a dangerous thing to do."
"Whoa."
The old man walked over to him showing off his towering body compared to Thomas's."Let me demonstrate."He picked him up by his shirt making him dangle in the air."Try to escape."
Thomas used his legs to kick off the old man.He landed on the ground in a crouching pose with one arm behind him in the air.He then ran up to the old man and punched him in the stomach forcing him to lean forward.With one swift move,Thomas brought his knee up colliding with the old mans face,the effect making him stumble backward.
"You rely purely on your strength and nothing more!"
"I get it now."
"Never judge a man before actually figuring out his weakness."
"I get it."
"You have been taught one of my many tactics.But you still lack many more.So as a small favor to you I will make it so that all my men are ready to train with you whenever you need it."
"Sweet."
"Good.We will begin training..."An explosion shook the entire underground base.Everyone in the building began to run for cover."They know of your presence here!We need to get you out of here!"
"Who knows?!"
"Mechanoid!Him and his men must know you are here!"The old man grabbed Thomas by his arm and dragged him down a long hallway."We need you to go to Ecotopia!There you will find more allies to assist you on your journey in saving your father!"
Thomas climbed aboard the hovercopter with a red cross stamped on it."Who will I meet there?!"
"There are some people there that can aid you!That's all you need to know!" The old man shut the door to the hovercopter then saluted him."Gods speed."
The hovercopter lifted up of the ground and up a huge shaft leading to the surface.This shaft was designed for the size of the hovercopter and ended with four metal doors sealing it off.They were all triangular and let in the middle to form a perfect square. The hovercopter rose up and out of the shaft then flew off north heading towards Ecotopia. But along the way,Thomas hit a snag.More of Mechanoid's thugs were giving chase.They had special jetpack's attached to them so they could manage the same speed as any vehicle.
Lead bullets ripped across the hovercopter's surface as the thugs fired small arm attached machine guns.Their guns were fastened to their arms so they didn't fall off.Some of the thugs pulled out an electronic saw and cut open a hole in the top of the hovercopter. They were all scrambling desperately to get inside of it.And once they were all inside they found only the pilot. Thomas was not inside of it.He had done the sneaky and gone out through the door to gain access to beneath the ship.
Thomas clung onto the frame of the hover pad attached to the bottom of the hovercopter."Thank god.But this ship will crash at any second if I don't do something."
One of the thugs heard Thomas."I'm going to get this little s**t!"It jumped out of the back door and began to chase after the hovercopter like a madman.It caught up to Thomas and grabbed hold of him."Where do you think you're going?!"
Thomas wriggled about trying to free himself."Get off me!"
"Not until you're dead!"
"Then you'll be waiting a while!" Thomas let go of one hand then punched the thug in the head several times."Get off!"
"Never!"
Thomas took hold of its head and repeatedly slammed it in to the metal frame of the hover pad."Get off!"
"Ne..."
Thomas climbed onto the thugs back forcing it to grab hold of the frame."Get off my ship!"
"Get off me!"
With one hit,Thomas landed a perfect blow underneath the thugs arm making it grit its teeth."Good bye!"The thug let go falling to the earth below,but Thomas grabbed the frame again.
The thugs inside of the ship were listening for any sign from their fellow thug."Where is he?"
Without them knowing,Thomas climbed on board the ships top.He Poked his head in through the hole and smiled."Hello."
One of thugs took him and pulled him inside."Foolish!"
Thomas remembered what the old man had said.Not to rely on strength itself.So he was playing the waiting card."I surrender."
"Good.We are going to make a quick stop in Ecotopia.Buckle up."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on March 17, 2014
Last Updated on March 17, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay