chapter 2:The cause and effect of revenge

chapter 2:The cause and effect of revenge

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Thomas now knows the truth behind his fathers hidden past.But now he must venture ahead if he is to save the world from an untimely fate.

"
Thomas let the fire in his hands die."I'm sorry."
"What are you doing?!" Janice wept.
"I might have a lot of things that need to be taken care of now mom,but I can not allow you to die for them."
"I have been ready for death Thomas,my death will not help you stopping whoever is in charge."
The thug pulled a hunting knife out of its spine."Enough talking."It placed it at Janice's throat.
"If you kill her then I will make sure personally,that you die."
"I am but a pawn in this game so my death won't change the outcome."
"But it will change on how much I will destroy you limb from limb."
"Then I guess we need to agree to disagree."The thug then pushed the knife into her throat softly.
"Noooo!!!!!" Thomas then bowed his head in pain."Pain knows no boundaries for what is about to happen."He let out a cry of anger before being engulfed in black fire.
"How is this possible?We were told you could barely summon enough power to light a match."
"Pain knows no boundaries."Thomas cupped both his hands together and let a ball of black fire charge in between them.He let out one more cry before firing  a beam of black fire directly at the thug.The flames were so intense that it melted it within mere seconds. He then turned his attention to his mother who was laying on the floor drowning in her own blood.
"Thomas..."
"Mom?Mom?!"He lifted her head up off the floor."Stay with me mom,I can fix this."
"No...too late..."
"No.I can fix this,I know I can!"
"Be...good..."
A strange noise from outside the house pulled Thomas from his grief.He ran out the front door and saw it was the same as the other three robotmen,but this one had a small cannon sticking out of its chest.
"You have got to be kidding me."
"Your death shall be quick and swift!"
"How about we turn that frown upside down!"
"What?" The thug then fire a full blast of fire at Thomas but missed miserably.The shot hit the house and caused it to be yet again blow up.
"Guess what?I might just alert the military."
"Go ahead,we shall finish them off as well." The thug then aimed its hand at Thomas and fired it like a cannon ball.The hand flew through the air and grappled Thomas making it impossible to escape.A chain was attached to it and started to reel him in.
"Get off me!"
"You may be the son of this worlds protector,but you do not have his skill."
Thomas wriggled round as he tried to free himself.And with one swift blast of blue fire,he was now free."I told you to let go of me."
"You little runt!You made a dent in my hand!" The thug then aimed its cannon at him and began to fire a few more explosive cannon balls in his direction.
Thomas dodged all of them and hid behind a piece of the debris from the house."Time to use a trick my father feared using."Vibrations ran down his arms to his finger tips making them appear blurry.He felt an energy growing within himself,one that he had never experienced before.Then he hopped out of hiding and fired a huge blast of green energy at the thug.Upon impact,the green blast of energy created and explosion so tremendous that it consumed half of the city itself.
"He could not have survived that."The smoke cleared revealing that it had lived on."No way."
"Is that the best you can do?!" As the thug went to fire a bomb at Thomas,a smaller explosion ripped out from beneath it.The thug stumbled round for a second trying to figure out what had just happened."Who dares attack me?!"
Thomas saw a man with a rocket launcher standing not too far away."Get out of here!" And with that the man vanished.
"No man attacks me and gets away with it!"
"I can!"
"Prove it human."
Thomas charged a fire blast in his hands then ran at the thug.He missed a couple of punches before landing a perfect blow in its head.The head of the thug cracked open and fell apart like a nutshell.Thomas felt a sense of victory before turning and running after the man in the direction he had gone.He managed to find him and follow him to a building with boarded up windows and doors.He touched a brick on a wall which then made a door open.The door slid backwards a few centimeters before dropping down into the ground.
Thomas waited for the man to disappear inside of the building before following him in.But once inside,he found it to be completely empty.Confused,Thomas carried on further inside of the building and found himself confronted with dozens of armed soldiers screaming at him to get on the ground. Handcuffs were placed on Thomas's wrists and was then escorted to an elevator.The elevator took  minute or so to come to a halt but it eventually did.Thomas was then taken from the elevator and escorted to a big conference room where a number of men and women in suits,were all seated.
"And who do we have here?" One woman asked.
"He was found following one of our men into the building."
"And with good reasons too."Snapped Thomas.
"And what reasons are those?"
"My name is Thomas Ablestine.Son of the great Michael Ablestine,protector of this world,protector of mankind.Savoir of all."
All around the room jaws dropped in disbelief.Then an older man stood up in front of them all."He had a son?Why did he not tell us of this?"
"I guess I was to be kept a secret to prevent any danger from being found."
"Then we must know everything.Why have the robotmen began to attack?Where has Michael gone?"
"My father was taken by their leader so that his powers could lead him to Clitosis's resting place.So that his powers may be found."
"Clitosis?But he is just a myth."
"No.He is the reason My father has his powers in the first place."
"Then you are the only one who can stop all of this from happening?"
"I'm not so sure about that."
"Either you help or this room shall be your resting place."
Thomas frowned."This is going too far."
"Take aim!"
Thomas could hear and see the soldiers take aim."Are you kidding me?"
"Ready yourselves!"
"Oh s**t."
"And fire!"


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on March 14, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay