chapter 9:christmas time means war

chapter 9:christmas time means war

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Three years have passed since Michael abolished the demon to another dimension,thus saving the world.But there is still the question of what happened to Michael's alternate self

"
Three years passed before Michael would once again face an evil foe closer to home.Michael was sitting in his office chair with his feet on his desk."Another peaceful Christmas.What better could I ask for?"
In the dimension that Michael had accidentally gone to, an army was awaiting orders.The army was made out of some type of crystal.They had no faces,no fingers,and no toes.Their bodies were just sharp tipped limbs. The grey skinned Michael was standing on top of the science building with his arms folded over his chest.The professor came up behind him with a knife in hand.As he approached Michael he drew the knife up higher before finally stopping.He got down on one leg and bowed before Michael.
"What is this?"
"This my lord,is a knife of honor.It was found on the island with an inscription scribbled in the dirt."
"And inscription?"
"Yes.The inscription told that only the true of heart and those who are worthy shall receive this knife."
Michael took the knife and looked at it."This is a piece of s**t.But I will take it anyway to amuse you."
The professor was pushed over onto his back."Thank you my lord." He scurried off in the distance.
"The time has come to finally initiate the last step of the plan."
In the normal Michael's dimension,Michael was standing on top of the building with his jet pack strapped to him.He let himself fall forward off the roof and plummet several hundred meters before finally activating the jet pack.He took to the flight limits set over the city.But as he was flying through the air,a man dressed in black clothing flew past him nearly knocking him out of the sky. The man was wearing everything black including sun glasses.
"Hey,stop!" Yelled Michael.
The man smiled."Gotta catch me first chump."Then he flew off.The man flew out of sight down an alley beside two buildings.
Michael followed in close pursuit to try and catch the guy but found an empty alley."Where the hell did he go?"He wandered down the alley until he himself disappeared.Once he reappeared he found himself walking in to a metal wall."What the?"He stumbled backwards before having two metal doors close behind him.He had fallen right into a trap. Suddenly the metal box he was trapped within began to move.It almost felt like he were being transported.
Michael pulled out his shotgun and blasted open the metal wall he had walked in to.Upon closer inspection he found himself standing in a vehicle that was flying high over sanctuary."What in the world?"He took a deep breath before jumping out of the vehicle and crash landing into a huge water fountain.It was deep enough for him to land safely.Once he regained his footing he got out of the water fountain and headed toward the science building.Only thing was,the building was sealed off with a huge wall with barbed wire at the top of it. The building was impossible to penetrate now and was now closed off for unknown reasons.
Two huge doors opened allowing Michael entry to the building grounds.Once he walked inside,the gates slammed shut behind him."What?!" Soldiers dressed in red military uniforms surrounded him."Can you tell me what is going on?" One of the soldiers stabbed a cattle prod in Michael's neck electrocuting him.He was now incapacitated.Michael awoke to the sound of strong winds blowing by.He opened his eyes and saw who was standing before him.
"Hello Michael." It was the grey skinned Michael.They were both on top of the science building standing before a great big portal floating in midair.It was bright red and seemed to be spiraling into the center of it.
"Welcome Michael."The professor from this dimension came out from behind him."You seem surprised to see us."
"But you?Why would you betray me?"
The grey skinned Michael glared at him."I was going to kill you in this world but you took off."
"So why pull me into this dimension?"
"So I can travel to yours and take over if not destroy it."
"I will not allow you and that freak to do this." The soldiers holing Michael struck him with the end of a gun."Hit me again and I will kick your a*s!"
The grey skinned Michael walked over to him."Take him to the beach.There your orders are to execute him immediately."
Michael was taken from the city walls and forced on his knees."Don't do this,"He begged the soldiers."if you do then a whole lot of bad things are going to happen." One soldier hit him in the head with a gun."Please don't let this happen."
"You have been found guilty of dimension hopping.Sentence,execution."
Michael struggled with the men holding him down before finally freed himself.But as he went to escape he was stopped by the sight of dozens of flying mini buses heading straight for them.They looked precisely like like mini vans mixed with a smaller bus to fit more soldiers.Michael gasped.
"Those are yours?" Asked a soldier.
"No.They aren't mine."
"They must belong to the Offshore Protection Army."
"And OPA?"
"Yes."
"They are going to hop into my dimension if you don't let me go!"
"That is impossible.Dimension hopping is illegal."
"Then whatever is going on is far beyond your own recognition."Michael sprinted towards the city and back to the science building where he found the fence to be gone.He ran inside of the building to the top floor and found the grey skinned Michael boarding a hover craft."No!"
The grey skinned Michael smiled as the hovercraft took off through the portal."See you round!"
Michael was going to run and jump through the portal when he was stopped by the professor."Hello Michael."
"I killed you in my dimension and I sure as hell can do it in this one."
The professor pulled out a handgun."Don't make this any harder for yourself."
Michael quickly whipped out his gun and shot the professor killing him instantly.He then ran and jumped through to the portal.Once on the other side he discovered the city to already be under attack and half destroyed.When he went through the portal,he went through jumping off the building but ended up landing on the building almost as if he had one through a mirror.
The city was burning and its citizens were fighting with all they had.All options were now dead and there was one clear decision left to make."Time to kill my other half."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 10, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay