Nathan

Nathan

A Chapter by Raven Productions


Well, hello there. Yes, it’s me again. I’m still pretty much alive and kicking. Not planning on dropping it like Obi Wan anytime soon, just so you know. I just returned from a trip outside my smelly oasis and don’t start jumping in excitement, I’m all well and without any bite marks. Actually, it was pretty uneventful. That’s probably because I chickened out and didn’t really go into town. But the trip was worthwhile, because I did go to the nearby petrol station and got a f**k load of water. Excuse my language. Or not. Well, when I say ‘f**k load’, I mean the water is still running and I won’t run short any time soon. And guess what? I made some coffee. I’m actually drinking it right now. I’m cumming all over the place. With that mental image and because I have nothing of importance to write about, I will talk a bit more about myself. I just love doing it and I bet you love reading it �" I’m pretty awesome after all.


Nathan Travis is my boyfriend. Or is it ‘was’ my boyfriend? I guess us meeting again is not very likely which means that he would not be able to perform his boyfriend duties making him not only a bad spouse, but also a dumped one. Oh I haven’t thought about sex in way too long. Damned apocalypse. So, I was in a relationship with Nathan before the s**t hit the fan. We had been going out for, what was it… Seven months? It’s my longest relationship yet.  I never did learn to love him. Alex said that it’s because I’m heartless. Well, I don’t agree with him, but there has to be a similar explanation. The lack of love didn’t seem to bother us, though. We were very close and spent a lot of time together. It was like having a f**k buddy friend with benefits with the added bonus of holding hands, going on dates and a lot of cuddling. The fact that I enjoyed those activities proves my brother wrong. Oh and the sex was great. He knew just what to do to turn me on and we rode with rainbows atop unicorns throughout the night. Well, I guess I’m exaggerating a tiny bit. What I mean is he was an awesome ride and I get horny just by thinking about it. I should stop objectifying men, it’s very wrong and sexist. Lets fix this: he was a wonderful lover and we pleased each other throughout the night and our hearts became one through the connection in the passion we shared. Better? I do realise that I’m not one of the nicest people, but why should I care? Why should I keep up an appearance for others sake? Especially now that the world has hit rock bottom? Anyway, I’m getting off the topic.


Nathan �" a very sweet, intelligent guy and very interesting to talk to. I won’t go into details, but he was just altogether an awesome guy. On the day of the survival we were supposed to meet up. He lived about 30 minutes away in a nearby town and he was taking the bus to Tullamore. He arrived at my house just after I really started realising that something was going wrong with this wretched world. Not only did he bring me the new Focus magazine, he also brought me some bad news. Apparently, everything had started to happen before he had to get the bus, so he had witnessed an elderly lady with a bluish pale skin tone and eyes glazed with white taking a chunk out of an eight year olds inner thigh.  It didn’t help that the old b***h was his aunt and the kid was his best friends brother. I know, pretty traumatizing. What would you do in that situation? Well, he ran to the bus stop and got on his bus to get to my house. Pretty damn clever if you ask me. His auntie was eating his mates brother and instead of helping, he got the f**k out of there. Yeah, I know, sounds like he is a pretty twisted bad person. But that is not the case. He is not mindless emotionally unstable piss wagon like most people are. He knew that s**t just got real.


Anyway, he’d seen some people running here and there while on the bus, but nothing of importance. I took him up to my room and did the girlfriend thing. I talked to him about everything and discussed the possibilities. Obviously, both of us already suspected that this was some kind of an infection causing zombie-like behaviour. We cuddled for a while and decided to have some reassurance sex. Yes, I know that it sounds weird, but it’s a great way to rid yourself of the frustrations and the emotional whirlpool.


Afterwards we were glued to the TV and the internet trying to find out more and confirm our suspicions. Obviously, the TV was not much help. They either lied through their teeth or knew f**k all about the situation. The internet was the goldmine. Not only did we confirm our suspicions, we also got the kick in the a*s we needed to start thinking ahead. Nathan wanted me to go with him and I wanted him to come with me. But after some discussion we decided we must go our separate ways to ensure our survival. We both thought we would be a burden for each other and we afraid of the effect of the emotional ties in case of an emergency.


So, with a soft kiss and recommendation to read page 57 of the magazine, he went his way. I still wonder whether we did the right thing by splitting up and whether he was alright. I hope that one day I will find out. I’d rather know that he is dead or a zombie than live my life on false hope that he is out there, still looking for me.


© 2011 Raven Productions


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on July 6, 2011
Last Updated on July 6, 2011