Forget the past, move on to the future. - Part 1.

Forget the past, move on to the future. - Part 1.

A Story by Ralph Stanczuk
"

Just a short story about an average teenage girl who has had a difficult life. When she thought it would never get better, she meets a boy. I hope you enjoy, and there will be a part 2.

"

It was the first day of highschool for Jessica, and it wasn't looking so good. It's only 4th period and she already has been called a few names that you don't even want to know. She was always the loner, the girl know one knew. Middle school was rough for her, but that didn't stop her from always being the top student. She thought highschool would be different, but she thought wrong. Her mother is an drug addict and her father passed away when she was a young girl. She lived a life she wasn't proud of, a life no one should live.

 She was sitting their at her desk in 4th period, thinking to herself. Wondering why they always choose to pick on her, why not someone else. She wasn't a bad looking girl don't get me wrong, she wasn't geeky looking or anything like that. Just a normal girl, with normal clothes, the only thing not normal was her life. She had wished that highschool would be different, but the truth is the only difference was that the kids got bigger and more immature. Speaking of big kids, Landon was the biggest of them all. He was a football player, and i know what you're already thinking; he's a bad guy blah blah blah. But, He's actually the complete opposite of what you think. He is one of the sweetest guys at that school. He would do anything for anyone, no matter what the favor was. Nothing really upsets him, but that all changed in 7th period. He was running late for lunch, due to the fact that he was helping out a teacher. When he had finished up with her, he made his way to the cafeteria and the first thing he saw was Jessica. She was in a corner surrounded by three guys. He looked her in the eyes, and knew something was wrong. Without hesitating he rushed over to her and jumped in front of her. He was much taller than these guys, so they were a bit startled. Landon looked down and said,"Any problems here?". Without a word from any of those guys, they all walked away. Before landon had the chance to turn around and ask Jessica if she was okay, she was already out the door. He thought to himself, curious and worried. The next day came and Landon looked all around for this girl, who he had never seen until yesterday. No clue who she was, or what her name was. There was no sign of her, three more days pass and there was still no Jessica. Finally, on a Friday she walks into the cafeteria with a hoodie on. She was hard to spot but he would never forget that face. He bolted out of his seat and walked up to her, to ask her if she was alright. "Is everything okay?" Landon said. Jessica looked up at him and responded,"I'm okay, thank you for yesterday." Landon smiled at her and told her to come sit with him today. They got to talking about what they liked, their favorite movies, and those sort of good things. Time was flying by and Jessica finally felt happy, something she hasn't felt in a very long time. Without realizing they didn't even know each others name's. Landon looks at her and asks,"So what is your name?" She looked at him and said, "Jessica." Landon looked into her eyes, and told her that's the most beautiful name. Everyone was going great, Until she spotted those same three guys in a distance behind Landon. She glanced over at them and then pulled her hood so it blocks her face more. Landon turned around to see why and what she was doing this for. Before he got to turn back around after seeing those guys, there she goes again walking out of the cafeteria. This time Landon wasn't letting her get away! He jumped up out of his seat, and rushed after her. When he finally caught up with her, he looked at her and asked her "What is with those three guys?" She took a few minutes to answer, when she finally did respond she said,"There's a lot you don't know about me, a lot has happened to me, and my past is a very bad past." Tears fell from her eyes, and landon knew better than to not say anything. Instead he pulled her in for a hug, and she cried into his chest. He then looked her in the eyes and said, "Don't worry, you're safe now."

© 2013 Ralph Stanczuk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on July 11, 2013
Last Updated on July 11, 2013
Tags: love, romance, fear, memories, past, future, good, bad, relationship

Author

Ralph Stanczuk
Ralph Stanczuk

NY



About
17 year old boy named Ralph :) Thank you for all of your reviews, it means a lot! more..

Writing
Dinner. Dinner.

A Chapter by Ralph Stanczuk