Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 11

Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 11

A Story by haimer

Ezreal rushed back with the book under his left arm he appeared back in the hospital Lux was still there standing staring into Garens motionless eyes, all was silent except for the sound of quiet breathing and the occasional mutter of Lux. Ezreal stared wondering what would be the best way to get her attention without annoying her, so he decided to stroll over and tell her the news "Lux i have found something that may help Garen!" she turned fast Ezreal could see a small glimmer of hope lying beneath her eyes. Ezreal was about to open the book when it started to shake, he panicked and dropped the book Lux did the same they walked 2 feet away and watched, as the face appeared on the book they stared at each other locked in a staring contest, the books eyes were motionless and hollow. The book spoke then with a sarcastic tone "whats wrong never seen a talking book before?" it laughed mockingly. "Right i know what you two want" with that it opened a flash to page 122 all the words were written in blood also in a delicate font they flowed from words to sentences to paragraphs.

They started to read Ezreal noticed the words were written in the ancient language and still Lux seemed to be able to read it with as much ease as himself this baffled him, after a few more sentences he asked "Lux how can you read it?" before Lux could respond the book slammed shut and spoke "i was forged by ancient scribes, the writing inside me will translate to what ever you language you can read, even if it is gibberish" it continued "you know that felling when everyone can read your deepest darkest secrets, its not nice!" with that it returned to page 122.

Ezreal watched and read the sentences taking in all the knowledge, he was the first finsh reading so he sat and waited for Lux to finish. A short time later she stopped reading and spoke "so what did you think of it?" Ezreal did not respond initially he took time to recollect his thoughts "well its fascinating, the book speaks of a horn which can cure any injury of the flesh disease of aliment" a dark silence followed while they though about it.

Ezreal after about 5 minutes came up with some questions to ask the book "so tell me how long where you down there, and what is your name?" he waited for a response, the books face twitched and churned until it found the conclusion it had been searching for "well my boy i was down there for 300 hundred years, ever since that moron stole me, well over and broke his head open and died" the book continued with sarcasm "as for my name dont you get told to read the spine of a book?" with that it gave a small smirk then the face disappeared. Ezreal out of curiosity turned the book its side and stared at the neat and fine hand writing on the side, the letter illuminated the small surrounding area in there gold glow. He read the name Thiloia....



© 2013 haimer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: adventure, romance, action

Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer


the beginning the beginning

A Chapter by haimer