Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 7

Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 7

A Story by haimer

in the dark tunnel made from obsidian, Ezreal was still carrying Lux in his arms they traveled silently. The only source of light was the reflections from the symbols painted upon the walls, the only reason they reflected light was because Lux was using her magic to create a light, the only sound was Ezreals foot steps as they echoed down the dark and forgotten tunnel. 20 Minutes past all of a sudden the tunnel stopped, on the wall there were no symbols nothing but a sheet of black, Both Lux and Ezreal stared and studied the wall with intense focus but nothing "Lux any ideas how to get through?" Ezreal asked, soon after Lux replied "im not sure" again they returned to silence watching the wall for clues or hints on how they may bi-pass the obstruction "i have an idea!" Ezreal decided That maybe a full charged arcane bolt may have enough force to break the wall, a few seconds later Ezreal charged his gauntlet to max power the bolt appeared as a flash before smashing into the wall dead in the center. Not even a single scratch, they returned to silence Ezreal sat down with Lux next to him suddenly a new idea occurred that Ezreal had never thought off it was a genius idea he spoke with enthusiasm "what if we combined our spells a light sphere with a arcane bolt, if my calculations are correct it will have the power required". Together they charged the spells first Lux's sphere formed shortly followed by Ezreals arcane bolt, they forced the two spells together the air vibrated with power, but before they could release the spells onto the wall, something strange happened when the two spells combined the wall started to glow with new glyphs appearing Ezreal exclaimed "look new symbols" they both stared hypnotically at the new symbols. Lux admired the beauty meanwhile Ezreal was busy translating, "ah its a combination of which stones to press" slowly Ezreal pressed 3 stones in a rapid fire motion the stone rumbled and opened inwards.

Then Ezreal picked Lux up once again and they walked into the new area they glanced around they were met by an amazing sight, the room they had entered was 100 feet tall and looked like a maze but this was no ordinary maze all the way of those hundred feet were books of every shape and size, dusty tomes or ordinary tales they were all there Lux stated "this library is the single largest collection of knowledge know to all people, we are the first people to see it in over 200 hundred years"wonder in there eyes they strolled down the isle's each isle had bends and curves "Which is the way to the casle?" Ezreal turned around looking in all direction examining all of his surroundings "i guess we can just take any path and hope" he looked slightly worried about one hour later they still wondered around the library "wait if magic got us here i guess it can get us out" once again they charged both spells and combined and just like before small symbols appeared but this time they were small glowing arrows pointing one direction to the left. 

They emerged into a small dusty room, it was sealed with only one leaver attached to a wall instinctively Ezreal pulled the leaver it opened a nearby wall they entered a corridor it had a blue carpet also there were several sets of knights Armour at regular intervals 5 minutes passed they emerged into a large room it had a round table with a map of Demacia and nearby surroundings. Stood around this table were 3 people one wore different exotic animal bones the other figure wore a red plate Armour, her helmet had two large spikes going backwards the Armour went over her long hair going down her back like a tail the third figure Ezreal recognized as Xin he had a worried look on his face. Xin turned and saw his friends standing there just as before he spoke swiftly and with purpose "hello there" soon after the first figure spoke his voice carried a natural authority yet it still had a caring tone "come this way your brother is hurt" with that the 5 traveled out of the main room down a small corridor. At the end of the corridor was a small chamber it had 2 rows of beds with white sheets and white pillows like a hospital there at the end of the room was Garen he looked bad real bad "Ezreal take me there" Lux said impatiently he speed walked over, there was a small chair next to each bedside, Ezreal sat Lux there. Lux then looked and examined her brothers condition all his minor wounds had healed but the main injury across his chest was exactly the same, still bloody and sore looking, Lux hugged her brother and whispered "get well" ,a few seconds later Lux started to sob to herself but all the other 4 could do was watch and hope...

© 2013 haimer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: adventure, romance, action

Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer


the beginning the beginning

A Chapter by haimer