Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 4

Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 4

A Story by haimer

 yes it is brown, thats because i write them on pvp.net and well when i copy and paste them over it is brown.

Chapter 4 Demacia
As they walked along the dirt road hand in hand, they slowly approached a giant mountain range, it extended for miles on both sides. "so this is the mountain Lee sin mentioned"said Ezreal 
"oh we are nearly here"Lux said as she clapped her hands excitedly "we are still a good few miles away" Garen added. Soon the trio approached the mountain, there was a path leading through the mountains, they could just see the light coming from the other end of the tunnel , the inside of the tunnel had gold veins streaking the tunnel walls, the arch way into the cave was made from overlapping curves of stone.

They walked in silence for the majority of the way through, Ezreal picked up a stone sample, he then awed at the stones beauty and brilliance , after a few seconds he put the small stone in his pocket."so what is this place?" asked Ezreal in an interested tone. "this is the cave of the mountain pass its said to be older than demacia, nobody knows who carved the stone," 5 minutes later there was a small brief sound, Lux tripped but Ezreal swiftly caught her in his arms. "are you ok?" "yes im fine but i think i may have broken my ankle"replied Lux "do you need some help?"Ezreal asked with care, Lux tried to move her foot but to no anvil she cried out with pain. "ahh" Ezreal swiftly picked up Lux gently, making sure not to cause her more pain, "thanks Ezreal"Lux replied with a small smile appearing on her face. Garen was waiting at the end of the tunnel, once they had caught up Garen turned and asked what had happend, "well she tripped and broke her ankle" Garen nodded "ok "well demacia is not far" Ezreal turned and for the first time noticed the view, in front of him was a small valley with a vast forest, he also could see some towers from a large city nearby far above. "that must be demacia" thought Ezreal remembering how Lux had got so excited, he started to daydream as they walked through the forest...

© 2013 haimer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: adventure, romance, action

Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer


the beginning the beginning

A Chapter by haimer