Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 3

Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 3

A Story by haimer
"

you know chapter 3 this one is one of my favourites.

"

Chapter 3 the blind monk road to demacia
A few miles down the road from where the teleporter had left the group , Ezreal and Lux where still walking arm in arm discussing there recent games and close calls. suddenly Garen stopped stared forward, trying to pierce the strange fog. "hold up" Garen said cautiously, Lux looked around carefully about 10 meters ahead, there was a tree stump 10 feet wide and 10 feet up. Ezreal just noticing exclaimed "who is the man on top of the stump" all around this central stump, there were remnants of dead trees. Garen yelled "who are you stranger" an empty silence followed. 5 minutes passed all was still, a lone leaf drifted on the wind. suddenly the stranger stood up he , wore a blind fold and no top the only other cloths he wore were , ruined shorts with several large tears on either side, of the shorts legs.
Lux, Garen and ezreal stared in disbelief as this man, stood atop the leaf he drifted gently to the floor.The man walked slowly, towards the trio he asked in a voice, that sounded like a river washing over some rocks, "welcome what brings you out to this desolate location" Ezreal was the first to speak "who are you" the man responded, with a swift hand motion he cut the air, a nearby tree exploded. splinters flew everywhere, yet not one touched the trio "i am Lee sin the blind monk" in a state of awe Garen bowed to show respect then asked, "wise sage do you know the path to Demacia", Lee sin motioned with his hands, then a voice on the wind echoed "follow me".

After what felt like a few hours of bliss and peace, they approached a dirt road, leading to some giant mountains and other dull features. the monk sat down calmly he told the group to rest there was a storm coming. Garen unraveled some tents made from the finest linen, "i only have 2 tents so we will have to share","you too", "Lux Ez because you too are so close at the moment, you will share" Lux giggled quietly. Ezreal over heard the minor giggle, out of curiosity he turned and faced lux "what is so funny" "oh nothing i just love camping and spending time with friends" soon it was dark so the party disbanded. 20 minites later the tents had been placed, a small campfire burned brightly in the center of the two tents. Ezreal and Lux both got into the same sleeping bag, lee sin had not moved for the whole time, he was in a deep state of meditation. Once in the sleeping bags Lux snuggled next to Ezreal, soon the fire's embers were dying out, Lux whispered to Ezreal "good night" "good night" ezreal replied. soon they were asleep in the dead of the night. 

Daybreak forced Ezreals eyes to open he awoke, Lux was still fast asleep within his arms he watched noticing just how pretty Lux was, her blue eyes "i could just stare into them for eternity" though Ezeal. Soon everyone in camp awoke. Garen clicked his back as he stretched, soon they closed and packed up the tents, Lux broke the silence "Lee sin, why has he not moved?" "a great monk legend says they can meditate for days without movement or disturbance" garen replied as he walked over to the monk. Once there he shook his shoulder gently, the monks body came into motion and shook, the monk spoke calmly and peacefully "the road to the right side of us which leads to the mountains, That is the path you seek beyond those stone walls inside the valley is Demacia". "will you be accompanying us Lee sin?"asked Lux even the name of Demacia excited Lux, Ezreal wondered what was so amazing about such a city. Lee sin turned and started to walk back the way he came, slowly he stopped, leaves whirled around him forming spirals, his voice echoed in the wind "i must return to complete my meditation, when the time is great i will return". The leaves covered Lee sin and then he was gone no trace it was like he had not been there. All three Lux, Garen and Ezreal looked and stared in disbelief "he is amazing" stated Ezreal. Slowly they started walking, Lux smiling to herself ran, once at Ezreals side with glee she held hands with Ezreal and they walked off down the dirt path towards Demacia.

© 2013 haimer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

700 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: adventure, romance, action

Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer


the beginning the beginning

A Chapter by haimer