Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 2

Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 2

A Story by haimer

A loud explosion was heard from the nearby base. As soon as the sound reached there ears, they all started to glow from there feet. Lux exclaimed "we must have lost". a frown appearing on her face. But then, it disappeared she then turned towards Ezreal and stated "Ezreal why dont you come with me and Garen to Demacia for a meal". Garen turned and added "well Lux saved your life, its the least we can do". but all too soon he was cut off by a loud humming noise, his vision flashed black then blue, after a few seconds he appeared in a swamp, with Lux and Garen standing beside him. Lux linked arms with Ezreal and pulled him off in one direction, with Garen nearby. as they were strolling along through the swamp, Ezreal asked Lux where they were going. "lux where are we going?" Lux replied excitedly, "we are going to demacia of course, remember i mentioned the meal" Garen soon added "these swamps are dangerous, watch your step, we dont know what is lurking nearby" nearby in the shadows a man sat calmly in meditation on top of an ancient tree trunk.

© 2013 haimer


Author's Note

haimer
small chapter i tend to write bigger ones now thogh if you are having issues due to no space when people speak try reading it slower, tends to help

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: adventure, romance, action

Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer


the beginning the beginning

A Chapter by haimer