Lux and Ezreal love story

Lux and Ezreal love story

A Story by haimer
"

well its a facfiction about 2 characters from the league of legends game will have a small amount of comedy, some elements oi romance and most of all story lines and action

"
chapter one

well our story starts in the fields of justice.
Ezreal was sprinting down the lane he had a cut across his left cheek, he was running for his life, behind him followed a deadly opponent his face shrouded in shadows, this was Zed the master of shadows. Ezreal flashed using his magic gauntlet , the gauntlet glowed with power then all of a sudden he released the energy, an icy chill ran across his back as the magic worked. Ezreal rolled and tripped, then rolled and banged his head against a tree "this was it" thought Ezreal. suddenly a shadow appeared, then materialized into Zed. the dark shadow laughed mockingly,so you are the renowned explorer. Quick as a flash a bright light appeared then a loud DEMACIA, suddenly all was still, Zed collapsed silently to the floor,charred beyond recognition. Ezreals heart was beating like a drum in his ear, he then took a deep breath and sighed with relief. silently he muttered im still alive. standing behind him was a girl in armour, with blond hair waving in the wind behind her. the girl behind ezreal walked over calmly and sat down beside Ezreal then all was quiet.




Lux then turned and faced Ezreal then asked in a concerned voice, "are you ok what is your name", he turned, summoning his courage he responded "im Ezreal who are you"? the girl replied "im lux, i thought i heard some commotion and went over to help". grasping Ezreals hand she asked "are you hurt" in a calm reassuring voice. "Im fine" responded Ezreal but he wasn't to sure, he felt like he has ran over a hundred miles. 

Soon after another sound was heard in nearby bush, it was a strong voice from a nearby. The voice shouted "LUX where are you". Lux quickly ran over and disappeared into the bush, before returning with a man with brown hair he was moderate hight also wore plate Armour like Lux, his only weapon was a sword . Lux's relief was obvious , lux hugged the man, it was a short but tight hug. Ezreal stood up, and slowly walked over to the duo of similar dressed people.The man put his hand out in front, and said "im Garen and this is my sister Lux i was looking for her, but could not find her i was so worried". as he said this a small tear appeared in the corner of his left eye. Ezreal shook Garens hand and responded with "im ezreal". ..
hopy you enjoyed sorrry about no spaces where people speak, on the website i post i cant do it so i did not do it here either.

© 2013 haimer


Author's Note

haimer
right ignore no gaps when people speak i have a reason for that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well its in chapters but not on the same page so if anyone reads this you can find more chapters by searching the title and then adding chapter 2 or so on

Posted 11 Years Ago


intresting start would like to see more devlope in the story. cant wait for ch2

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very nice....... This is SPARTA!!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


it would be nice if i got some friendly feed back!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

974 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013

Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer


the beginning the beginning

A Chapter by haimer