Prelude: Edge of the Dream

Prelude: Edge of the Dream

A Chapter by R.L. OHLHAUSEN
"

Becoming the Creator

"

Becoming the Creator

 

In the time before Time, a void of nothing that was not known, for nothing existed to know it. The Creator was not the Creator for nothing was then created. The Creator was this Nothing and felt only the emptiness of the void.

 

The Creator inspired to create but there was nothing except what was within, from which to give it form. All things that 'were and were not', that 'are and are not' and 'to be and not to be' resided within the center of perfect stillness that was to become the Creator. These things within desired to separate and take form.

 

With a sound, the Creator burst open and poured forth the Creation from all manner of substance within. When there was Time, The Creator looked into the eyes of the created and said "This Creation, I AM". The Creator dissolved completely into the Creation and the Creation replied, "I have come from all of the substance and thoughts that you are, indeed The Creator, AM I."



© 2009 R.L. OHLHAUSEN


Author's Note

R.L. OHLHAUSEN
Echoes of the faiths and the sciences....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on March 10, 2008
Last Updated on October 22, 2009


Author

R.L. OHLHAUSEN
R.L. OHLHAUSEN

Austin, TX



About
Writer, poet, author, taoist, entrepreneur, researcher; advancing spirituality without religion, through diversity awareness and the understanding of the feminine principle and the universal cosmology.. more..

Writing
God God

A Poem by R.L. OHLHAUSEN