What is forever?

What is forever?

A Story by Kat Leila
"

*A Simple Musing*

"
What is forever? Its the realization that im not perfect and neither are you. Its the acceptance that you will want more than I can give, and the understanding that you might not always be able to give me what I need. But together forever means to me: that as predicted in the bible I will crave you as you will me. I will desire your flesh as you will mine. Together we will lay in each others arms and be comforted with the embrace of each other. You will call for me and I wil...l answer, as I should. I will reach for you and you will be there. There are times when I will shy away from you, but you will make me bold. You will be tiered but I will awaken you. If at times you start to fear I no longer wish for you, or that you may no longer desire me as before; be comforted in this: I belong to you as you belong to me. Together we are infinite.
♡KLH♡

© 2014 Kat Leila


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not knowing all the facts, "You will call for me and I wil...l answer, as I should." Why should any beautifully insight and inspiring writer answer?

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like this piece. I can feel the passion and strength behind the words. It can make a person envious of what these two people have created within one another.

My only critique, since you didn't ask for anything specific, would be to proofread for typos and add a few line breaks or paragraphs to make it easier to read.

Write on...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kat Leila

9 Years Ago

Thank you. Much appreciated! Criticism always welcome!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2014
Last Updated on October 14, 2014

Author

Kat Leila
Kat Leila

Mbabane, Swaziland



Writing
Waiting Waiting

A Poem by Kat Leila