Freshmen

Freshmen

A Story by QueenCaiti

"High school is going to suck, but I'm 100% prepared".

Marie scolded and rolled her eyes at me for a second before uttering "Everybody is going to try to kick your a*s, so yeah I'd say you're 0% prepared". I didn't really care about what she said to me, I was starting high school and that was that. I wouldn't exactly say I had a lot of friends, truth is I barely had any, the only one I was close to was Lynn. She had moved to Texas around the time I was in fourth grade. She had older sister, get this, who's name was what else, but Marie. They became friends and soon after Lynn and I were buddies. For me, high school had always seemed like it was on a two sided scale, one side was going to be the best time of my life, and the other being it was going to be absolute hell. Much to my surprise it turned out to be a nice balance, little bit of hell on Tuesday, little bit of fun on Thursdays. It was what it was. Until it wasn't.

© 2016 QueenCaiti


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on June 6, 2016
Last Updated on June 6, 2016

Author

QueenCaiti
QueenCaiti

Canyon Lake, TX



About
Texas Grown, 17. Aspiring to be a video game designer, but I love to write in my spare time, also I'd love to be an English teacher. more..

Writing