The Wisp Audio Chapters

The Wisp Audio Chapters

A Story by Pryde Foltz
"

The first three chapters of the Wisp on audio … Chapter III posted today. Enjoy.

"
I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbvbISE0s8
II

III



The Wisp 


Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man’s diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Loved every second :D usually I don't listent to audio readings, not sure why, but this has totally changed that :) the story so far is great, the detail is just the right amount and the dialogue sounds very natural, something I always struggle to achieve, great work :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jackson. I am glad you enjoyed. Hope you get a chance to listen to all three:)
Jackson H. Harley

9 Years Ago

I'll be sure to :) and you're welcome :)



Reviews

Favorite Bits of Chapter One
-silver and screams
-when the doppleganger says "Hush Hush"
- "It didn't"

I can't tell yet if "she knew him well" is caused be a magical power because she doesn't say his name - or if she really does know him. It is probably the former to some degree. I'm sure chapter two will reveal more.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, CRose.
love your stories pryde always enjoy the read

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Ron … I hope you will give me a chance to read to you too:)
 wordman

9 Years Ago

just say when
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Now … lol. Click on the links;)
Yikes. 2:30ish of chapter one takes drastic a turn from something lurking under the surface to face to face with a nightmare.

I like that Bara's personality is readily shown by her actions of saving the child. So to is the world readily shown just a few minutes into chapter one.

While you take the time to drop hints and build up the scene, you also don't drag.

Well done :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, C Rose.
C. Rose

9 Years Ago

That's so funny. I reviewed this, then went to my read requests to see it in that list. It seems I r.. read more
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

I think you reviewed upon my posting … I was sending out RR's while you were reading:)

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

848 Views
23 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on October 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing