The Wisp Audio Chapters

The Wisp Audio Chapters

A Story by Pryde Foltz
"

The first three chapters of the Wisp on audio … Chapter III posted today. Enjoy.

"
I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbvbISE0s8
II

III



The Wisp 


Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man’s diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Loved every second :D usually I don't listent to audio readings, not sure why, but this has totally changed that :) the story so far is great, the detail is just the right amount and the dialogue sounds very natural, something I always struggle to achieve, great work :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jackson. I am glad you enjoyed. Hope you get a chance to listen to all three:)
Jackson H. Harley

9 Years Ago

I'll be sure to :) and you're welcome :)



Reviews

I listened to part one, will circle back for the next two.
Wow Pryde, I am love with your sweet sweet voice.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Ana. So funny to hear you voice ... I always imagined myself a tough talker ... but no .... read more
Matching Socks

9 Years Ago

Lol, yeah, it is odd hearing your own recorded voice, but yours is adorable. Truly.
A amazing series of poetry. Even better to be able to hear your amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

I'm pretty old and ugly. Your face would give life and reason to your poetry. Always better to see a.. read more
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Hoping Youtube can sub in more for this kind of thing
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

I hope it will.
Great story. The audio was a very nice break for my old eyes. :D Keep it coming.

Posted 9 Years Ago


MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

I really wish I had a smart phone or a tablet so I could listen to it in the car.
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Christmas is coming:)
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

:D From your fingers to Santa's eyes!
Hoota Hotta.........and more!


Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Lol … hoota hotta???
so good to see this in print and have the opportunity to hear it too!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks, Tammy.
Thank you Pryde this introduction has made me want more, it sounds intriguing will be listening soon :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Richard.
Thank you for this, and I will enjoy, and report back later.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks KL:) I appreciate your support.
I am jealous of your creative versatility haha I'm a one-trick pony, with poetry being that one trick...storytelling was never my strong suit...not only are you equally potent in both genres, but you have the voice to apply a whole other dimension to them...reviewing stories is not a strong suit either, but I've listened to the first chapter and you had me gripped from the start...I'll be back for the rest soon...awesome work :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Steve. However I am certain you would excel at whatever form you turned your pen to:)
Loved every second :D usually I don't listent to audio readings, not sure why, but this has totally changed that :) the story so far is great, the detail is just the right amount and the dialogue sounds very natural, something I always struggle to achieve, great work :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jackson. I am glad you enjoyed. Hope you get a chance to listen to all three:)
Jackson H. Harley

9 Years Ago

I'll be sure to :) and you're welcome :)
Favorite Bits of Chapter Two
-It wasn't like it was going to be on the test
-Quality over quantity right?
-self congratulatory
- on and on and just possibly on some more
- the tech inclines surfed, the brains ... and near everyone else daydreamed
Realistic and fun to read class room scene.
Was chapter one a flash forward? - Ah it was a dream, I think. Yes definitely a dream. If you can't tell I'm typing as I'm listening.
Realistic dialogue. (The dialogue such as will you come with me to the library (or something along those lines) is plain enough not to distract the reader from pressing forward, but also has enough personality not to be dead space.

You've compared human features to crows twice now. Coincidence of symbolism? :)


Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, C. Rose. Crows are symbolic of many things and very atmospheric. For me crows always seem.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

848 Views
23 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on October 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing