The Wisp Audio Chapters

The Wisp Audio Chapters

A Story by Pryde Foltz
"

The first three chapters of the Wisp on audio … Chapter III posted today. Enjoy.

"
I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbvbISE0s8
II

III



The Wisp 


Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man’s diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Loved every second :D usually I don't listent to audio readings, not sure why, but this has totally changed that :) the story so far is great, the detail is just the right amount and the dialogue sounds very natural, something I always struggle to achieve, great work :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jackson. I am glad you enjoyed. Hope you get a chance to listen to all three:)
Jackson H. Harley

9 Years Ago

I'll be sure to :) and you're welcome :)



Reviews

Holy smokes Pryde! Where to start!..............concepts I like..............Waking up is no relief, Dead Man's diary, ensnared the wisp in a piece of enchanted amber.

Very good visual stuff. When i get a moment I will check out the rest. You've hooked the reader with the paragraph I can see here.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, JD … the paragraph is only the description that is found on the back of the book cover:.. read more
Pryde, I want you to know that I listen to every one of these chapters and I love it. I own the book and have read it, but hearing you read it makes it so much better. I love this book and every one on here should own their own copy. I high recommend it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, WW. I truly appreciate you support:)
Oooh you have a way with words when it comes to describing things. I don't really like supernatural things, I stay away from them for personal reasons, however you are a very good writer and you should know that. It flowed so well, and the emotions seemed real.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much, Tigresa. It was very kind of you to take the time to leave such a glowing revie.. read more
Your voice is stunning! This is the first audio-story I have ever listened to and I fell in love within the first two sentences.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Haley.
Please … if you do indeed click on the links and give a listen … let me know who you are and I will be certain to visit your writing:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I really enjoyed part one. Writing about dreams is so much fun and you've done a great job of capturing the sensory aspect of dreams. While listening, I leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes, and joined Bara in her dreamscape. I'm inspired by your wonderful narration as well. Off to listen to part two...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, QL.
dear Pryde... fascinating to read... love
enchanted amber.... The Title is perfect.
truly... Pat

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Pat. There will be more to come:)
Very good reading voice, and an interesting story you have going here. You should look into reading for audio books, clear, a good pace, and proper emphasis and tone changes. Will have to check the following chapters soon.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Noel:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

848 Views
23 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on October 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing