Cellared … a reading.

Cellared … a reading.

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

A video of me reading a old poem of mine …

"
Cellared


Above is a link to me reading from Strays. I am reading Cellared which went originally under the name Forgotten Fruit. Maybe a little too Harlequin meets Martha Stewart and thus the change. It is published in Strays. This is my first live on video recording for me … so be gentle folks:)





Strays is a collection of two extended narratives and more than forty love-themed poems, exploring the meaning of romantic love while we have it and attempting to find the healing after its loss. Found within these pages is the short story Gutter Dog, the novelette Ginni, and the poems False Skin, the Boy Who Wore Clothes, and the Black-Wit Reveller.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


Author's Note

Pryde Foltz
captch octadic

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was quite pleasant one and yes I did subscribe :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Awesome stuff … Thanks Avinash:)
well I loved it so much I saved to my music

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Ron.
You read so beautifully, I will get back to you after I have a chance to sit and listen.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Cool, cool, cool.
Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

I like the poem, and the video, and your reading is great. You are brave to put your pretty face out.. read more
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks KL … with all things its now or never right?
I bet it was good, you always are but my sound is screwed can I find a copy to read please :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Ricard. I'll see if I can dig up a version and email to you.
Well written, and well read. It was a bit strange putting a voice to the name, as we are so used to interacting with just an avatar here on WC. Enjoyed it a great deal, whenever I try to make a voice recording of a poem I always read it way too fast!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks, Noel. Yeah I have to fight that tendency as well to read like a speed demon:)
There you are!!! Oh Pryde watching you read this was a treat to the eyes and ears. You look fantastic and you read this with perfection...I would have been to nervous to speak. Hahaha..

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Red … the nerves abate after a time or two. Love to hear you read one of your posts:)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

573 Views
16 Reviews
Added on September 25, 2014
Last Updated on November 17, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing