A clumsy house staff

A clumsy house staff

A Story by PrincessJulietta
"

The staff in this household are rather clumsy, do forgive them though,

"
How could I be so stupid? How could I be so late?
Hell that woman will have my head if I'm not careful! My feet pounding on the stone and the pumping of my young heart, coupled with my frantic breaths and dishiveled state would've been enough to tell any passer by not to walk into my path. Does that stop them? No.
If looks could kill, I'd be stone dead, but that would be better than the fate I'm about to suffer at the hands of my mistress.

I climb the grand stair case checking my pocket watch one last time before gulping down a whimper and slicking back my long black hair with the sweat that had worked itself onto my face. I need to get healthier if I'm going to keep this job.
I open the doors and try and make my figure as small as possible as I enter the room, the polished marble floor resonating my every step.

"You're late," remarks a cold voice in a quiet tone of condacention, I may as well have pressed my ear to the floor and listened to the cold marble.

"I know ma'am and I'm very sorry please forgive me, I was trying to get that damn stable boy out of the pantry, but it seems the little fool has gone and stuck his-"

"Enough," My breath catches and I whimper, me a fully grown man whimper. For gods sake this woman... "I want to know where my tea is, the party is about to begin," that high pitched snooty voice really grinds my gears but I smile and slick back my hair with the perspiration that begins to form again.

"That's the thing ma'am it seems-" I whimper and mewls like a coward, as her eyes meet mine and wrap me in their cold embrace making my whole being shiver and cower before here.

"You don't seem to get it do you... I want my tea, now mr butler," she grinds her teeth and clenches her fist and narrows her eyes and twitches her head, but all I can do is stop and stare.

© 2016 PrincessJulietta


Author's Note

PrincessJulietta
Should I continue opinions please :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is awesome!! You write so sugoi!! I get goosebumps lol X3 You should continue in my opinion ;) This is soooo good :D Love ya btw hehehe

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 11, 2016
Last Updated on February 11, 2016
Tags: #fiction, #made up, #critismwelcome

Author

PrincessJulietta
PrincessJulietta

Canada



About
I really really like writing, and cute animals, and fantasie story's. I am also weeaboo trash 😊 I hope you all enjoy 💖👑 more..

Writing
Ball Ball

A Story by PrincessJulietta