My Autobiography... X-RAY OF A 'LIFE IN HASTE'

My Autobiography... X-RAY OF A 'LIFE IN HASTE'

A Story by Praveen P Gopinath

                                 X-RAY OF A 'LIFE IN HASTE'

      Section 1: Kick Off

I was standing in a queue to take ticket for a movie called Female personification. I am sure by the name you must have guessed it’s an adult movie. People were staring at me, cos it was well evident that I am a little too immature for that kind of a movie, but then who cared especially since I have run away from home to go to Mumbai to be a don, but somehow the poster of the movie stopped me to have the taste of the forbidden fruit.  Twenty rupees made a difference to a sixteen year old boy in 1998.It decided if he can extravagant himself with a popcorn and drink at the cinema. That is just the case of normal sixteen year old, in my case I always saved this money to buy erotic magazines available in bus stand stalls. Those books had stories of nymphomaniac mature women trying to seduce younger boys especially of age sixteen. The movie too was something of that sort. As a matter of fact most of the adult movies that released that time were trying to cash in on the younger audience exploiting their fantasies by naming the films with names like ‘Sorry aunty’, ‘My tuition teacher’ etc. The movie actually changed my life.I am sure you must be wondering how but the secret lies in how you look at it. I was so impressed by my first adult visual bliss that I wanted to see more and more such movies .I decided to go back home and considering the fact that I had my tenth standard board exam the next day I knew my parents would agree for a plea-bargain. I went home gave my exams and passed with a first class which was far beyond my most optimistic hopes.

 

Taking into consideration my post exam behaviors, we were having a hard time finding a maid at home and my increasing number of friends who were ardent believers of political parties brought in a concern for my parents regarding my future and decided to shift me back to my birth place Dubai so that they can groom my growth to the potential that they think I actually possessed.

 

I dint want to leave Trivandrum but Dubai turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It was not like when I left in 1996. The roads were filled with beautiful Russian females and it was evident from their dressing that their country was going through some kind of financial crisis.I felt everything for them except pity.I joined back in my old school where I had lot of memories and childhood friends.My dad took a flat in Deira which is almost like a keralite hub in Dubai.Opposite my flat ,there lived a Russian woman with her three year old kid. Like the quote, ‘Strong men never look down unless it’s a woman’s cleavage’ and I being an ardent follower of the quote acted accordingly. I was so excited that I shared this opportunity of mine to a friend, who managed to seduce the woman and went inside her flat but later on couldn’t leave the place without paying her.Both of us learned the hard way that the kid was just a disguise they used to get a flat for running a gentleman’s club.

 

My childhood friend Thasim,who happened to be in my class introduced me to his girlfriend. Even I started calling girls from the pay phones. Those days I lost a lot of money buying telephone cards and somewhere in there my virginity too. Things were going good until one fine day I decided to do something I was never meant to do; play football. We the students of eleventh standard had a match with our seniors. All along the game I thought they were bully as I was not able to touch the ball, little did I know then it was my inability to play that game properly. Somehow a fight started and its then I realized my hidden talent of getting my a*s kicked in a matter of few minutes. I was getting beaten up so badly that it reminded me of a stray dog which had gone mad and almost the entire village took out their anger on it, that not only its soul but its entire soul family won’t have reincarnation ever again. But I had no plans to give up, I screamed at them to come fight one on one, hoping and praying that my screams and challenge fall only on deaf ears. It was then, in black pants and white shirt with a whistle hung around his neck God came running to my rescue. He was our physical education sir. Some how I dragged myself home with shirt torn of completely. That night my best friend Mahs introduced me to few gangsters,who later turned out to be my close friends and brothers. So next day was decided for the pay back and I was to fight each one on a one on one basis.

 

There was a volley ball match going on in school. The person I was supposed to fight was part of the team. The gangster who I was introduced to the other day took me and him behind a petrol pump in Rashidya and asked us to start the fight. My opponent’s first punch on my forehead and my courage went flying.In a very biased fight which had few of my friends helping me out, somehow my opponent was subdued. But today I have to agree he was a wonderful fighter and a great human being and if it was not for my friends I would have lost my first ever fight.

 

There started the story of a very small time school gangster, named Praveen +2 commerce,which meant Praveen studying in twelfth standard who has taken up commerce stream. The name was put by my friend Jenith, but the name had such an ill effect that though I passed standard twelfth in 2000, until 2007 I thought my education was never going to be above standard twelve.

To be continued...

© 2011 Praveen P Gopinath


Author's Note

Praveen P Gopinath
DEAR FRIENDS,
PLANNING TO PUBLISH MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY WHICH IS RIGHT NOW NAMED "X-RAY OF A 'LIFE IN HASTE' " WHICH IS TO BE PUBLISHED ON NOVEMBER 1ST 2011,THE DAY I TURN 30.ITS MY LIFE FROM AGE 16 TO AGE 29.I AM JUST UPLOADING THE SECTION 1 OF THE BOOK,SO THAT I CAN HAVE UNBIASED REVIEWS FROM ALL OF YOU TO MAKE THE WRITING PERFECT.TELL ME IF THE STORY DRAGS SOMEWHERE...OR LOSES RHYTHM OR IF THERE IS NO RHYTHM AT ALL.:-)
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000305855228

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011

Author

Praveen P Gopinath
Praveen P Gopinath

India



About
I am born original,and I don't want to die as a copy.I don't care if someone doesn't like me,I was not put on earth to please anyone Life is to express yourself not to impress anyone.I dont hold a gru.. more..