If Only, I Only

If Only, I Only

A Story by Unknown Known
"

If Only I wasn't so lonely

"
If only it wasn't me. Damned heart disease. Damned broken arm.
If only I was stronger... If only I had more time. If only... If only.
I don't wanna die a virgin, but with my luck I would've gotten STD's or a burden.
My life cut short... If only, if only... I were worthy. Am I not worthy of a f*****g life?
"Ma'am please.you need to calm down you'll shorten your time." The doctors here are really pissing me off! "F**k you! F**k you all! None of you are trying to help me!"
"Ma'am please calm down."
"No! No no no!"
"Someone sedate her. I'm tired of her."
The nurses looked scared, but one spoke up and said, "But sir, she'll-!"
"I don't give a rat's a*s! I said sedate her! Do you wanna lose your Job Diane?! Your family needs the money! Just like your w***e sister!" The nurse's expression changed tremendously. All the other nurses in the room must've loved each other so much, to the point to were they just raged out and fought the doctor.
They had needles and were waving them around saying, "We won't take it anymore! No more deaths because of you! We won't stand it!" Two of the three stabbed at the doctor most missed. I got stabbed. The only thing I remember before I faded away, was seeing the doctor's neck slit open as he stabbed the Nurse that didn't attack.
If only it were me. Damned Doctor. Kind Nurses.
If only I would've calmed down... If only there was more time. All my bad deeds.
Oh please, oh please. But what about all my good deeds? Will he remember me?
Oh my dear, sweet Lee. I will and have remembered thee. If only, I only told you.
I loved you. Your's was mine, If only... If only... Mine was yours.

© 2016 Unknown Known


Author's Note

Unknown Known
An alternate tragic end to, "Hers Was Mine Only If, Mine Was Hers" A promised conclusion if I do say so myself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...a gripping write that pulled me in. Found a gold piece in this here cafe?

Thanks for sharing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Unknown Known

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: HersWasMineOnlyIfMineWasHers

Author

Unknown Known
Unknown Known

MO



About
Oh, hello. Am I bothering you? What about my writing? You like it? Well wonderful. Words do not express how happy I am to hear this. Thank you, and enjoy. more..

Writing
Avery Avery

A Book by Unknown Known