Hers Was Mine Only If, Mine Was Hers

Hers Was Mine Only If, Mine Was Hers

A Story by Unknown Known
"

Last part of the story is out. Check it out.

"
I watch her every day. I'm always watching, hoping even, that she'll look my way and say something. Maybe that something was, "Lee? Will you go out with me?". Maybe, possible I'd want her to say, "Hey, you. We're dating now.", actually that's not even close.

"You want her to kiss you?", I hear someone say as I'm floating, maybe in a dream of some sort? Can't tell. Can't seem to pay attention.

"All the time... I think."

"You want to be with her? Cater to her every wish?"

"Well duh."

"You feel warm and fuzzy around her? Like you wanna have intercourse?"

"The f**k? This turnin' into Fifty Shades of Grey®?"

"You wanna lay her down, turn her over, and just ram her in the arse!"

"This did turn into Fifty Shades of Grey®!"

"You already used that joke."

"This isn't commentary! Now stop messin' with my dream mate! I'm tryin' to think about Her, and you're ruining it! I don't think about her in a sexual way!"

"That's stupid."

"No it's called respect! There's more to life than just sex, money, and dyein'!"

"You're growin' up kid. Now think about your little crush."

Finally. I start to think again, but after what I believed to be five minutes, I get this strange sensation that I need to wake up. Wake up. You have to wake up. Wake up! You have to wake up! Wake up!

"Wake up!"

Someone's sobbing. Who could it be? Is it my beloved!? Why is she crying!? Who hurt her!?

"Don't die on me! You're to good of a friend!"

Hearing her call me a friend sends a sharp pain through my body. No... It's not the friend word. It's something else. It feels like I'm laying on rocks. No, not rocks, a road. I feel other people around me, but only care about one. Sara.

Can't move. Can't open my eyes. Sara! Sara! Sara! I just want to scream! Sara! Don't cry! Who's hurt you!?

I hear someone else's voice say,"Step away from him. We'll take him to the Hospital. It's our job."

Well that pissed me off cause he said,"It's our job." B***h! You don't care about your patience well being at all do you? I knew now that I was hurt. I was the one they were talking about. I was the one who hurt my Sara by being hurt!

I was feeling bad enough, but automatically felt anger when I heard her scream,"Let me go! I'm staying with him! Ty! Ty!"

Let go of her. Let go of her. Let. Go. Or. Die.

"Let Go of Sara!", I shoot up quick, find my back against a bloody brick wall outside of Andrea St. There's a swerved out car on my right. I put two and two together. Me thinking about Sara, and then feeling like I was floating in a dream, Sara crying telling me to wake up; the paramedics, the car the bloody brick wall.

Damn, must've got hit not paying attention, and got knocked into the wall. Yea. Yea! That car must've hit me just enough, after swerving, to knock me across the road into this store's wall! The tire marks are... fifteen feet away? Yea. I flew.

"Ty! You're alive! I was worried sick!", she hugs me and I feel like I've failed. I have failed. I've failed her.

"I'm sorry. I won't fail you again. I'm so so sorry."

I walk off without letting the paramedics check me for bad injuries or to let them treat 'em. Cause yea, they're there alright. There must be a nasty hole, dent, or sore on the back of my head; I think I skinned my back too. But I won't let them look at me.
They can't see me cry. From my pain you ask? No. From the pain I made Sara go through.
I failed her.

"I'm sorry Sara. I love you."

© 2016 Unknown Known


Author's Note

Unknown Known
Thanks for all the views and fans. I love to write so much! I love seeing that others like it also.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting story here. I will read the second part next. Great job.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

Ok. Go for it.
Unknown Known

8 Years Ago

Shouldn't take that long, as I'm pretty good with Tragedies.
Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

Really. that's great to hear.
This was... wow. I really enjoyed it. I saw just a few minor errors, but not too many. Maybe like one or two. If you ever want some help proof reading let me know. xo Karma

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Unknown Known

8 Years Ago

I would love that.
Thank you all! We appreciate it!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2015
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: Love, Sadness, Life

Author

Unknown Known
Unknown Known

MO



About
Oh, hello. Am I bothering you? What about my writing? You like it? Well wonderful. Words do not express how happy I am to hear this. Thank you, and enjoy. more..

Writing
Avery Avery

A Book by Unknown Known