Honey I'm home

Honey I'm home

A Chapter by BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY

"I just got the best idea ever," I declared, "I'm going to show up the day before im declared dead!" 
"You sure thats the best idea..." Jake pondered.
"Yes!!! I blow it up in my families faces!" I screamed with revenge in my eyes. I ran over to my dresser and dumped some of my things into my duffel. I grabbed 5 shirts and 4 pants. I zipped up my duffel. I grabbed some money and ran out the door but Jake grabbed my arm. 
"I think revenge is getting the best of your emotions," Jake exclaimed.
"Umm... I dont think so. I have my phone and money, I'll call you when I get one the bus, when I get there, and when I'm on my way home. K? K." I said as I ripped my arm away from his grip and ran out the door.
As I arrived at the bus station, I burst through the doors with excitement and ran up to the front desk. I bought a ticket the earliest bus back to home. My trip was scheduled for 2:45 tomorrow morning. It's 7:19 am now. I have a long wait ahead of me...
I grabbed my duffel and ran across the street to a hotel. I got myself a suite and ran up to my room. I ordered room service and jumped onto the finely made bed. "I sure picked the right hotel! Its so fancy here!" I reached over onto the nightstand and picked up a flyer of the hotel. "YAY! They have a pool! And a buffet!" I was interrupted by a knock.
"Room service!" announced a voice. 
"Coming!"  I yelled. I opened the door and someone familiar shoved past me.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU'RE SCREWING EVERYTHING UP! AT LEAST YOU'RE PLANNING TO!" screamed my mother. 
"YOU WANT ME DEAD! DEAD! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK PAST ALL THE S**T I PUT YOU THROUGH AND STILL LOVE ME! GO AWAY! YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOW!" I screamed back, "How do you know I'm here...?" 
"Jake,"my mom amused at my cluelessness.
"WHAT? HE TURNED ON ME!" I screamed as I began to cry. 
"Well, you better stay here, or if you show up, you really will be dead," My mom warned. She headed towards the door, and as she was in the doorway, she gave me the finger and slammed the door.
"I can't believe this..." I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and ran to the bathroom. I vomited on the floor in the bathroom. "That can't be good..." 
I left the room and the hotel and ran to the nearest pharmacy. I ran in, grabbed what I needed, paid, and left. I ran back to the hotel and continued my pace to the room. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my pregnancy test out of the bag and followed the instructions. I waited 5 minutes and the test screen thing turned pink. I walked out of the bathroom, and into the kitchen. My reaction was instantaneous. 


© 2012 BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on October 29, 2012
Last Updated on November 5, 2012