All is perfect...

All is perfect...

A Chapter by BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY

After about 4 hours, I walked to the front of the bus and asked the driver how much longer until we reach Colorado, where the cabin is. She told us that we were half way there. I groaned as I made my way back to my seat. Once Jake heard we were only half way there he groaned too. I sat down and Jake held me close. I put my head on his shoulder and we fell asleep like that. It was so cute until I woke up. My neck hurt like hell, and when I cracked it, it cracked 20 times, per side. The people behind me gave disgusted looks and some even told me that was disgusting. I ignored them because no one can ruin jake and I'd perfect escape. "Colorado cabin." announced the driver. We knew it was our stop because when we got on the bus 8 hours earlier, we asked where everyone else was going, no one was going to a cabin of any sort. 
"let's go babe," Jake said as he nudged me to get my stuff and get off the bus. As we left the bus, we ran to the check in cabin where we showed them the ownership certificate and the lady gave us our key. As we walked into our cabin, there was one minor problem. There was only ONE bed. 
"if your uncomfortable with both of us sharing a bed, I can get some blankets and sleep on the floor." jake said, noticing my facial expression. 
"it's fine. It's not like we're total strangers, right?" I exclaimed. I dropped my bag next to the bed and opened it. I took out my pajamas and headed towards the bathroom. 
" I'm gonna go change. You can change out here. Just tell me if I shouldn't come out." I said heading into the bathroom and locking the door. As I dropped the pjs onto the floor, I realized that I packed the pjs. "s**t. I have one pair of pjs and my mom got hers and mine mixed up while doing laundry!" I whispered. I got her fancy laungerie.. While she has my long night shirt. "great. He'll understand. I just have to tell that sleeping like this wasn't intentional and I don't want to do anything tonight but sleep." I walked out of the bathroom and jake dropped his day clothes in shock of how I looked. 
"y-you look incredible." he gasped. 
"this is my moms, I accidentally grabbed it instead of my pj's when I was packing. I just want to sleep tonight and that's it." I answered. 
"trust me. I'm not ready to any of that yet either." jake answered. I was glad he said he wasn't ready. Now I know he won't be pushing me for something that I'm washy to young for. We both climbed into bed and gradually fell asleep after conversing about random s**t for a long time.


© 2012 BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012