Speachless

Speachless

A Chapter by BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY

"Dear Annabell. 
        Me and John are going to get married. You'll never know when and you'll never know where. I hate you. Why can't I be happy for once. It's all about you. You're brother is getting married. Just run away. Just go. JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" the note read. I started to cry. I grabbed my largest duffel I owned and stuffed all my clothes and favorite belongings into the bag. I grabbed a picture of my mother and stuffed it into my pocket. Once my dresser and my closet was empty, i zipped up the bag, opened my window and jumped onto my roof. I then crouched down and jumped onto my lawn. At first I started to walk. Then my walk turned into a run. My run turned into a sprint to Jake's house. Once I arrived I climbed up the ladder on the side of his house. I got onto the roof and climbed in through his open window. 
"Hey babe. What brings you here?" Jake said with a delighted expression upon his face.
"My brother has grown up and my mother doesn't love me!!!!" I cried 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU OWN MOTHER DOESN'T LOVE YOU?" screamed Jake, running over to me. 
"She said that I ruin everything!" I cried.
"Oh my God... And how is your brother grown up? He hasn't been on a date and is still in highschool!" laughed Jake.
"He had a girlfriend all a long! He proposed to this girl named Haley today and I walked in on them..." I was interrupted.
"On them doing what?" curiously asked Jake.
"They were... uhhh..." I stuttered.
"OH JEEZ!" yelled Jake. 
"Yeah, can I stay here tonight? My family hates me soo..." I asked shyly
"Sure, no problem. I see you brought your bag. You can sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." offered Jake.
"Oh thats not necessary. But what if your mom finds out? She'll surely kill you." I worriedly asked.
"She can suck it up. I'm grown up and she needs to realize it. If she gets mad she can deal." Jake stood up for us. 
"You're too good to me," I whispered as he hugged me.
"I'll never deserve you..." Jake whispered into my ear. Soon he started to kiss me. We were just standing there, kissing, for who knows how long, when all of a sudden...
"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!" Jakes mother screamed, pointing at me.
"Staying the night!" Jake yelled, breaking his lips away from mine.
"OH I DONT THINK SO!" She returned, obviously pissed.
"YES SHE IS! THIS IS MY ROOM AND SHE'S STAYING IN MY ROOM!" defended Jake.
"OH TO DO WHAT? DO THINGS INAPPROPRIATE AT YOUR AGE!" She screamed. 
"NO! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT! HER FAMILY IS FALLING APART AND SHE NEEDS ME! I'M NEVER LEAVING HER SIDE. JUST DEAL." He screamed pushing her out of the room, slamming the door and locking it.


© 2012 BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

finish my jesus

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012