Surprising Turns

Surprising Turns

A Chapter by BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed.
"OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO COME BACK UNTIL TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!" screamed Nick.
"OH, EW, EW, EW, EW!!! COVER YOURSELF UP! IF YOUR GOING TO DO... THIS.... DO IT IN YOUR OWN ROOM!!!!!" I returned.
"GRANDMA IS VISITING AND IS SLEEPING IN MY ROOM." yelled Nick, covering himself.
"SO YOU DECIDED TO HAVE SEX IN MY ROOM. ON MY BED. ON MY FAVORITE SHEETS. WITH THIS GIRL. THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. THIS S**T. JEEZ. GET SOME DIGNITY." I screamed, pointing at the girl hiding under my sheets. 
"I'M NOT A S**T. WE'VE BEEN SECRETLY BEEN DATING FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF. YOU WOULD'VE MADE FUN OF HIM, SO I KEPT IT A SECRET. SHUT UP. WE LOVE EACH OTHER." defended the girl. I stormed out of my room... disgusted at what I saw. Ew, I just saw my brother... naked. Thats disgusting. I'll never look at him the same again... I thought to myself. As I paced back and forth in my kitchen, I heard loud thumping and screams. 
"YOU COULD AT LEAST WAIT FOR ME TO LEAVE BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!" I yelled as I left my house.  I started running. I don't know where, but I was running. Half way down the block, back at my house, I heard a door slam. Then I saw Nick, dressed; thank God, chasing after me. After a few seconds he caught up to me. 
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT," I yelled as Nick turne me around to face him.
"I want to explain what happened back there. It's not what you think. I proposed to that girl. Her name is Haley. I love her. She said yes. We started to kiss and it turned into something more," nick said.
"Obviously,"I said under my breath.
"You know what. I'm tired of you attitude. Move on. Yeah, dad's gone. But make something productive of you life. I am. I'M ENGAGED. Do something good with you life." Nick said, walking away.
"WAIT. When is mom getting married?" I yelled trying to stop him.
"She doesn't want you to know. She doesn't want you there.Don't bother caring. Don't try to find out. She hates you. She doesn't love you. She dis-owns you. Don't try to resolve things. They are the way that they are. Just give up." Nick said, turning back to the house and picking up pace.
What the hell? My mom doesn't love me? I took the back way to my house, and went in through the back door. I avoided Nick in the kitchen, walking very silently. I walked into my room. I looked in my desk and found a note. "Dear Annabell. Love Mother."It read on the outside. I picked it up and started to read the letter...


© 2012 BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012