Something Interesting...

Something Interesting...

A Chapter by BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY

"What brings you here, Annabell?" asked Jake's mother.
My a*****e of a mother, that's who. "I was in the neighborhood and I decided to drop by!" I answered quickly, so it wouldn't seem like I was thinking up an answer. 
"Then why did your brother call our house, looking for you?" asked Jake's mom, suspiciously.
"MOM! YOU LISTENED TO MY CONVERSATION WITH NICK? WHAT THE HELL?" screamed Jake.
"I PICKED UP THE PHONE AND YOU GUYS WERE ALREADY TALKING! I thought I would see what your up to now a days.." Jake's mom started to cry.
"WHAT, DO YOU THINK I'M DOING DRUGS? DRINKING?! WELL, I'M NOT, YOU HAPPY NOW?" Jake yelled angrily.
"I had something else in mind..." whispered Jake's mom. I gasped right then. Jake stood up with fury. His chair flipped back and his face was full with anger, yet red with embarrassment. 
"YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT?" screamed Jake.
"BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER! YOU SAY THAT EVERY TIME YOU MENTION HER NAME!" screamed Jake's mom. I turned to Jake and look directly into his eyes. He grabbed my hand and ran up stairs to his room. I closed the door behind me so no one would over hear us.
"You l-love me?" I asked. 
"Yeah, I do."Smiled Jake. "The question is... do you love me?"
"Yes, I didn't want to say it to soon and freak you out." I answered. "I just need to escape the pressures of my life..." I looked down.
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT! I LOVE YOU AND THATS ALL YOU NEED! I'm all you need..." answered Jake, pulling my head up and looking into my eyes.
"THAT WASNT WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!" I whipped my head, almost blinding Jake with my hair. "I want us to..." I was cut off.
"Run away? Exactly what I was thinking. When should we go? Where should we go? What are going to do for food and water?" Jake swarmed me with questions.
"SHSSSSSSHHHHH!!! Your gonna get your mom suspicious!" I whispered
"OH MY GOSH! I'm soooo sorry!" Jake whispered back.
"It's okay. We just need to save up enough money to suffice for about two years worth of food. We won't have to buy water, just bring water bottles for when it rains. We can bring knifes and spears to go hunting. My aunt has a cabin that she forgot she owns. We can live there." I answered 
"Okay. But when will we work?" asked Jake. 
"We can go to school tomorrow with notes from our parents that we're moving and we're leaving immediately. Then we can pretend that we're going to school, and go off to work instead. We can start looking for jobs today." I answered, hoping Jake wouldn't have any other questions. 
"Okay, I know one guy is opening up a restaurant and needs waiters and a hostess. The jobs are high paying too." Added Jake.
"Okay, is it within walking distance?" i asked, concerned.
"Yeah, it is. I'll call him right now and set up two interviews." informed Jake.
"Okay, well I better head home, my moms is probably worried sick." i said.Why do I care about what my mom thinks of me? She better not call the cops. I'd be better off going home. 
"Okay, bye babe." said Jake as our lips locked.  He walked me out to his front yard and I walked off. As soon as he was out of sight, I started to run home. Faster, faster! What if she called the cops? Run faster!!! I ran in through my front door, and up to my room. As I opened the door, I realized what a mistake that was. 
 


© 2012 BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

?????WHAT HAPPENS NEXT


Posted 11 Years Ago


BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY

11 Years Ago

YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH
Karina

11 Years Ago

:(
ONE you spelled bring wrong(: It's bring not ring :) AND you used the wrong form of their. Its supposed to be THERE not THEIR. There. ;) ahahahahhahahah great story btw!(:

Posted 11 Years Ago


BRITTNAY_NAY_TAY_TAY

11 Years Ago

I SORRY MISS CRITICAL.
:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ahhh finish already

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
4 Reviews
Added on October 3, 2012
Last Updated on October 4, 2012