Chapter 1: The Princess of Elements

Chapter 1: The Princess of Elements

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Sarah is taken to a new world which she has NO clue why she has to be kept here, and is searching for a way to get back home.

"

One hot Arizona summer day, a sixteen year old girl with long brunette hair, hazel sapphire ocean blue eyes and peach pale skin lied in her bedroom to escape from the summer heat that raged on outside. She was looking up at her ceiling fan blankly while listening to her iPod, thinking of random things.

   She was currently wearing a yellow shirt with a flower design, dark blue pants with four buttons each, black boots and a light brown 80's looking hat on her head.

   The girl sat up, turned her iPod off and came back into reality. She grabbed her small purple and black backpack, walked down stairs and came to the kitchen grabbing a brown paper bag and stuffing in food. She placed it in her backpack, zipped it closed and put it on.

   She walked over to the sliding door that led to her backyard. There was a crusty roof over her head with a ceiling fan turned on to hopefully cool her down a little, a green grassy small area on her right with a rose garden and trees. Ahead of her was a rocky terrain filled with small pebbles of rocks and large flat rocks placed down for her to step on as she made her way to the litter sandbox her cat would often do its business, causing her to gag a little, walking over into the nice grass.

     “I, Pokémon trainer Sarah Hollenbeck, will be the best Pokémon trainer ever!” Said girl Sarah said. She walked around the yard for a while, her stomach soon grumbling. She clenched her stomach and took off her backpack while she sat down to eat her food away.

 

After a long thirty minutes of playing outside, Sarah decided it was time to head back inside, throwing away the empty bag and headed back up to her room, placing her bag down and flopping onto her bed.

   Sarah began to feel tired and exhausted from being outside for so long and began to close her eyes to rest them, but there was a sudden noise that caused Sarah to sit up quickly.

     “W-what was that?” Sarah asked looking around the room. The door had creaked open, Sarah freezing in place, soon turning around to see a tall well shaped man with tan skin, dark gold eyes with small square shaped glasses over them and messy jet black hair. He wore a large yellow overcoat, a tall black top hat, and black jeans and shoes. He gave Sarah an evil shark tooth smile as Sarah scrambled in her bed.

   Two other men came up from behind him, both having jet black hair and golden eyes. One had a top hat as well wearing a black tux and had tan skin with a small beauty mark below his left eye. The other had a similar yellow trench coat - no top hat - and milk chocolate skin.

     “Hello there. I have come here to retrieve you.” The man said.

     “W-what?!” Sarah asked.

     “Tyki.”

     “Yes Earl. I understand.” Said man Tyki -in the top hat- said. He stepped forward and took Sarah by the arm, dragging her out of her bed.

     “Ah! L-let me go!” Sarah pleaded.

     “You have a special power that I need to have.” Said man Earl said.

     “I-I don't know what you're talking about! I don't have any powers!” Sarah said trying to pry herself out of Tyki’s grip.

     “You may not know you do, but you do and it’s a threat to me.” Earl said.

     “Let me go!” Sarah pleaded again.

     “Not in a million years.” The man said. Tyki handed Sarah to Earl, Earl dragging Sarah over to her door, opening it to reveal a dark hallway. “After you Princess of elements.”

     “Let her go Earl.” A man with white hair, emerald eyes and pale skin said. He wore a white tuxedo and has snow white dove wings coming from his back. Sarah turned her head to see the angel man and was about to cry for help until her mouth was covered by Earl’s hand.

     “You're too late Calcifer. I got to her first and there is nothing you can do to stop me.” Earl said keeping Sarah’s mouth covered so she couldn’t say anything.

     “Murph!” Sarah muffled.

     “I’ve got some very important business to take care of with this girl, so please, step away from her.” Said man Calcifer asked.

     “I can’t let her go now, besides, my business is much more important than yours.”

     “You’re just planning to curse her so she can be a part of the Shadow’s or Noah’s.” Calcifer said.

     “Mmmm?!” Sarah muffled her eyes widened.

     “I won’t let that happen to the Princess.” Calcifer continued. He lunged towards Earl and spin kicked him making him let go of Sarah and fell to the floor. Sarah quickly ran to a small corner in her room and began to have fear take over her.

     “W-what do you want from me?” Sarah asked.

     “I’m here to protect you as your guardian angel from that man who almost kidnapped you.” Calcifer said. He held out his hand, waiting for Sarah to take it. Sarah stayed silent and kept sitting in the corner, scared.

     He’s a stranger…I can’t go with a stranger like him. Sarah thought. Fed up with waiting, Calcifer took ahold of Sarah’s wrist and pulled her close to his chest, the two disappearing.

     “Erk…Dang it! I was so close to obtaining her till he came.” Earl said through gritted teeth.

   “Sir, what should Tyki and I do now?” The other man called Neah asked.

     “Simple, find her and bring her to me so I can give her the curse and change her into a Shadow or Noah.” Earl said moving his hair out of the way. “And if anyone gets in your way, you know what to do.”

   Tyki and Neah smiled -Tyki’s being really creepy.

     “Yes sir.” Tyki said. He turned to Neah. “Come Neah. We’ve got to please our master.

~***~

Sarah and Calcifer were now in the woods, Sarah freaking out how close she was to him and pushed herself away.

     “W-where am I?! Last thing I knew I was in my room, about to be kidnapped!” Sarah said. “Who are you and why am I here?”

     “I am Calcifer and I have been sent by the king -King Waldorf- to bring you to the castle for your own safety.” Calcifer said.

     “What? I don’t understand. Why did those people appear in my room? What do they want with me?” Sarah questioned.

     “They came to get you and turn you into a Shadow or Noah by giving you a curse. In order to complete the curse, you would have to die and you’d lose all memory of your human life.” Calcifer explained. “But you hold a different power. A power that, if fallen into the wrong hands, could control all the elements and take over the world.”

   Sarah blinked a few times and was in a complete shock.

     “So- so I do have powers? Since when?” Sarah asked.

     “Ever since you turned sixteen.” Calcifer said.

     “B-but that was yesterday!”

     “Yes, which means you need to come with me, back to the castle as soon as possible.” Calcifer held his hand out again, Sarah starring at it and ran off deep into the woods. “Hey wait, Princess!”

   Sarah ignored Calcifer and just kept running, unfortunately running out of breath as soon as she started. Sarah hid behind a tree and sat down to rest for a bit. Calcifer ran past her and she soon grew wide eyed and stood back up with the sound of the fallen leaves cracking around her.

     “Princess?” Calcifer called. Sarah froze for a quick second, but then began to run. Calcifer spotted her and pursued her. Sarah looked back to see he was getting closer and, by fear, she began to run faster than ever before. “Princess please- Oh my gosh, where’d that speed come from?!”

     “I’m not going to any king! I just wanna go back home!” Sarah said. She continued to run till her speed became slow and she became fatigued and ran out of stamina. “I-I can’t run any more….” Her legs gave out and she began to feel very dizzy. She was soon tackled to the ground and she was being nuzzled at by someone and gripped at in a tight hug.

     “Found you!” The figure said.

     “AHHH! LET ME GO! I DON’T WANNA SEE THE KING!” Sarah said trying to get out of the figures grip. As usual for her, she was not strong enough.

     “King? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” The figure said.

     “T-then you must be a N-Noah or S-Shadow!” Sarah said fear taking over her, for tears began to form in her eyes.

     “No, no, I’m no follower of the king, nor a Noah or Shadow.” The figure said. He stood up still holding Sarah from behind so she couldn’t see his face…yet.

     “Then are you a kidnapper?” Sarah asked.

     “No way, I’m a nice guy. I don’t kidnap pretty girls like you.” The figure said loving how he was playing the guessing game with Sarah. “In fact, I help them with their problems.”

     “You do?” Sarah asked.

     “Yes.”

     “….Well, I have a problem right now…”

     “What is it?”

     “I don’t know where I am and want to go home.” Sarah said.

     “Hmmm…Where do you live?” The figure asked resting his chin on Sarah’s shoulder making her get a weird heat feeling.

     “M-Mesa A-Arizona.” Sarah stuttered her face glowing red.

     “Huh? Sorry to break it to you but, that place doesn’t exist.” The figure said.

     “What?! Yes it does! Who are you to say it doesn’t exist!” Sarah asked to be suddenly carried bridal style. “Whoooaa!”

     “Hello. My name is Jack Heartstopper.” The said figure said giving Sarah a kind smile that seemed to radiate beauty. He has long golden hair put into a braid, emerald eyes and porcelain skin. He wore a white long-sleeved shirt with a black vest over, a long green over coat with golden edges that covered the vest a little and white boots with black on the bottom.

     “S-sa-s-sa” Sarah stammered.

   Jack laughed.

     “You can tell me your name later, for now I’ll take you back to my place till we find your family.” Jack said and walked off deeper into the woods.

~***~

Tyki and Neah came into the woods and began their search for Sarah -who is now being held by Jack.

     “You don’t think he took her to the kingdom yet, do you?” Neah asked.

     “They might be, but we should check here anyway.” Tyki said. A deer past by and a purple butterfly appeared from Tyki’s hand and landed on the deer shocking it. Tyki walked over and tapped onto the butterfly making it go into the deer. The deer’s coat changed and it was a dark purple with red glowing eyes.

     “What are you planning to do Tyki?” Neah asked.

     “Once the girl is in its sight, it will stop at nothing to capture her. And until then, we’ll wait here.” Tyki said. The deer ran off into the depths of the woods to search for Sarah and bring her back to the Noah brother’s.

~***~

Sarah was taken inside a log cabin and set down on the couch. Jack sat happily next to her and began to cuddle up next to her, Sarah feeling very uncomfortable.

     “So, what’s your name?” Jack asked.

   Sarah blushed a little and replied while playing with her hair, “S-Sarah Hollenbeck…”

     “That’s a pretty name. Sarah, Sarah…I like that!” Jack said smiling.

     “T-thanks….” Sarah said shyly.

   Jack noticed she was feeling shy and not that talkative, so he got up and went into the kitchen. Sarah looked up to see him leave the room, leaving her all by herself.

     Oh my gosh…he…he looks so cute…what should I do? I need to get back home but…He seems lonely living here… Sarah though. There was the sound of water boiling and soon after, the sweet smell of noodles.

   Jack came back and he had made spaghetti. Sarah bolted from her spot and was at the table in just a few short seconds.

     “Is spaghetti your favorite?” Jack asked.

     “Yes. It’s my favorite food on the planet!” Sarah said. She began to drool over on wanting to eat it right now. Jack got out two plates and set them down on the table.

     “How much?” Jack asked.

     “A lot!” Sarah declared, fork at the ready.

   Jack laughed again.

     “Okay.” He said placing the spaghetti onto the plate and serving Sarah.

     “Yay! Thank you so much!” Sarah said. She seemed to have completely forgotten she was at a stranger’s house, never the less, in a different world.

     “Glad to be serving you.” Jack said.

   Sarah giggled.

     “What?”

     “You just said ‘Glad to be serving you.’ Right after you served me my food.” Sarah said. She giggled a bit while Jack had a few seconds to take in the “pun”. While he was thinking, Sarah realized he might not have gotten it and slowly stopped laughing and blushed.

     “Oh! I get it!” He said finally realizing it and laughed along with Sarah.

 

After a good meal, there was a scratching sound coming from the door and Jack got up to answer it.

     Wait, what if it’s that guy that’s trying to take me to the king? Gaaa! I-I need to hid just in case! Sarah thought and stood up from the table, quickly placing her plate over by the sink and running into the bed room.

     “Hello?” Jack asked answering the door. The purple deer was there and it welcomed itself in and wandered about the room. “Uh-oh, uh, h-hey, I’m gonna need you to leave little deer.”

   The deer glared at Jack with its red eyes glowing and Jack slowly backed away. The deer turned back and began to sniff at the floor. Its head perked up and it suddenly grew bigger, heading towards the bedroom door. It knocked down the door and Sarah was standing over by the window and immediately began to freak out as it came closer.

     “H-help!” Sarah screeched. Jack heard Sarah’s cry for help and thought fast by grabbing a sword with a golden handle and pure white blade. The deer glared at Sarah making her suddenly feel tired and drowsy. She began to lose all feeling in her legs and began to fall, the deer catching her and placing her on its back.

     “Sarah!” Jack said standing by the door. The deer turned around and gave a death glare and began to snarl. “I’m not letting you take her away, she’s in search of returning home and I will stop at nothing to get her back to her family.”

   The deer roared and it began to change into an ugly beast with sharp fangs, claw like hooves and jet black wings. A dark aurora surrounded the creature, Jack standing his ground, waiting for the right moment to attack. The beast then charged towards Jack, slashing at him, but he quickly dodged it and slashed back at it, but was blown back from its wings, Jack hitting the wall hard and his sword stabbing his side. The beast then ran out of the cabin, Jack struggling to get up.

     “S-Sarah…” Jack groaned pulling the sword out.

~***~

The beast came to the awaiting Noah’s with Sarah on its back, setting her down. Tyki praised the beast, and killed it right on the spot, the purple butterfly dying with it. Neah bent down to Sarah, tilting her up and tying her hands behind her back while Tyki got her mouth gagged. Neah and Tyki took Sarah by the arms and as they were about to go back to Earl, a white figure flashed by and just like that, Sarah was gone.

     “What the heck?!” Tyki said.

     “But we had her in our hands just now!” Neah said.

     “Humph! Well we aren’t gonna stand here all day and let her go. We need to bring her back with us so the master, our foster father, will be pleased.” Tyki said.

     “Right.” Neah said and the two disappeared in the shadows.

~***~

Jack was weakened and in great pain from the attack he took from the beast and his sword, clutching his side that bleed a pool of blood.

     “I-I need to get help…” Jack muttered, gritting his teeth at the searing pain and cringed from time to time. There was a knock at the door and he sluggishly looked up at the door strangely. “Who could that be?”

   He weakly stood up, clutching his side and came to the door, opening it to suddenly be tackled to the floor.

     “Jack!” A girl figure said happily snuggling him.

     “Ow! Who are you?!” He asked covering his side while pushing the girl off him.

     “It’s me, Road.” Said girl Road said. She has dark purple hair, peach skin and golden eyes. She wore a long sleeved white shirt with a red ribbon, a very short dark purple skirt, light and dark purple striped tights and jet black buckle shoes with a black cloak on.

     “Last name?” Jack asked.

     “Taxidermy. I’m pretty sure you’ve heard that name before when you worked for daddy.” Road replied with a smile.

   Jack’s eyes widened with fear.

     “Wait, you’re Earl’s daughter?!”

     “Yes, but, well, you see…” She began to make tears stream down her cheek. “I seem to have gotten separated from daddy, so I came here, hoping you’d help me find him.”

     “Sorry, but I don’t work for him or his minions anymore. Even if you are a girl, I cannot help you.” Jack said.

     “Meany head! Looks like I have no other choice, but to force you to come back with me. Plus,” Road put her hand on Jack’s deep wound and said sweetly, “you need help.”

     “Get away from me!” Jack said slapping her hand away.

     “Jack, you need to treat that wound if you want to ever see that girl again. What was her name? Sierra?” Road said.

     “Her name is Sarah. How do you know her?” Jack said glaring at Road.

     “Cause daddy plans to take control over her so he can rule all worlds.” Road said smiling.

     “No!” Jack bellowed. “I promised her I’d help her get back home, and that’s what I plan to do.”

     “Gosh. You’re more stubborn than I thought.” Road said frowning. “If you really want to help her, you’re in no condition too with your side like that. Just give yourself up the easy way and come with me, or be in more pain than you already are. Your choice.”

     “Sorry, but no thank you.” Jack said.

   Road sighed.

     “Wrong choice.”

   Road held her palm up to Jack, an electrical shock ran through his body and he collapsed to the floor; Road and Jack disappeared into the shadows.

~***~

Sarah groaned in her sleep, tossing and turning till her eyes bolted awake.

     “Huh? W-where am I?” Sarah said looking around her new surroundings. She was in a room with white crystal walls, a glass chandelier above her head and lying in a soft snow white bed. She got up; feeling a bit tired still, but forced herself to walk around the room. She picked up glass shoes like the ones in Cinderella and gazed at it in awe.

     “Hello Princess. I see you’ve finally awoken.” A white figure said startling her so much, she almost dropped the shoes. “Oops, sorry for startling you.”

     “Who are- wait, you’re that angel that tried to take me to some king!” Sarah said backing into the wall.

     “You nearly got kidnapped by Earl and his minions, but I saved you and now you are safe in King Waldorf’s castle.”

     “What?!” Sarah said. Oh no! I’ve been kidnapped by some king from another world!



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
@ Everyone: Yes, so I have decided to re-write this story, but with more chapters than just the 4 from before. (Hey, that rhymed!)

@ Reviewed reviewers: I hope those of you who have read it, don't mind me making it longer.

@ Imagination-mage & Imaginator & TheEverHungryOne: So Imagination-mage said I had to keep Tyki and Neah as Noah's, but never did she say Road couldn't be a shadow.

Noah's: A little similar from D.Gray-Man, but I might give them different powers than the originals (Tyki keep's his Tezz Imaginator)

Shadow's: Hmmm...Really, I have no clue what they are, but I guess while I write more as I go along, I'll update what they are. One thing is though, they can controle dark magic, other's shadows and electricity like Raod showed us! (Poor Jack)

I hope you enjoyed and please review!
^.^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Fed up with waiting, Calcifer took ahold of Sarah’s wrist : (ahold) better put hold.
Except for that I loved it. 100/100 :)


Posted 12 Years Ago


Very interesting, can't wait for more cause you set the scene amazingly. I loved the descriptions. It's very engaging and sounds very exciting. Thank you ^.^

Posted 12 Years Ago


I didnt see any mistakes. This was very interesting. You are a very good writer

Posted 12 Years Ago


i read this didn't i?

Posted 12 Years Ago


A wonderful start! Your character development is obviously well-practiced! I look forward to reading more of this story! :3

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


This chapter was very interesting to read. You write very good. In my opinion is a chapter with a very strong beginning. And this as a whole is a very strong opening for the story. I was sad when she was taken away from her family.

I can't wait for the rest of this story.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting chapter. This started quickly. I liked the chapter. It's sad she was taken away from her family. It's sad a demon got to her. Good write. Thanks for sharing.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very strong opening chapter. I like the storyline and the characters. Good description of people and location. I will keep reading. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow you really do write long stories! this Is really good Sarah!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
P.s. You look cute when you sleep.

ME: SNOOOOOOREEEEE!!!! whistle...SNOOOOOOOORRE!! whistle...(mouth open drewl drewl)

oh yeah...you can just eat me up when i go to sleep :P i'm that cute looking, we both know that's sarcasm :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

688 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 24, 2012
Tags: Princess, D.Gray-Man, Elements, kidnaped, Pandora Hearts, Noah, Shadow, Pokémon


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..