Chapter 2: The Meeting

Chapter 2: The Meeting

A Chapter by Kass

   "Hurry up Ally. Get your stuff and let's go. We're already behind schedule." Ally's dad stated. Ally's dad was the kind of person that had a schedule for everything. He was always organized and always had a place for everything. Ally's mom, on the other hand, was a whole other story. Her mom seem to lose everything she touched. Keys, purse, shoes, Ally. Yes, that's right. I said Ally. Once in target 3 years ago her mother lost Alley in the cosmetic isle.
   Ally grabbed her phone, tablet, and suitcase and slumped out of the car. She awed at the pretty and antique door that stand as the front door to this mad house. 
"Here goes nothing." thought Ally. Her father knocked on the door and they waited. It seemed like forever. Finally the door opened and there stood a tall and well dressed butler.
"Hello. You must be the Stewarts. Welcome. You can set your luggage here." said the butler slowly. "My name is Crum, Ebanor Crum."
"Nice to meet you Crum. Can you tell me where my mother, Mrs. Stewart, is?" asked her father.
"Yes sir. She should be in the dining hall finishing her lunch." replied Crum.
"Thank you!" her father exclaimed. Her mother, father, and Ally all followed Crum into the dining hall to find an old and dressed up lady, finishing some soup.
"Hello mother." exclaimed her father. The old lady stopped eating, looked up, and nearly jumped out of her skin.
"Bless my soul, is it you?" asked the old lady.
"Yes, mother. It's me, Ben." replied her father happily. The old lady pushed her chair back and nearly ran towards them. She did a little hop and squeezed her son tight. 
"It's been so long! How've you been?" asked grandmother. "Oh my is this her?" asked grandmother grinning at me.
"Yep, this is your granddaughter, Allyssa. She goes by Ally though." replied her father
"Well aren't you beautiful!" exclaimed grandmother. Ally couldn't help but blush. She couldn't resist compliments.
"Thank you!" breathed Ally.
"Ooh and she's mannerly." squealed grandmother. "You've done well Ben!"
"Thank you mother!" blushed her father. "We'll we've gotta be on our way if we want to make our trip." stated her father.
"Oh yes. I understand." said grandmother sadly. Ally's father and mother kissed and hugged both Ally and her grandmother and left. 
"He's always in a rush." said grandmother quietly. "Always on time!"
"Tell me about it." replied Ally.


© 2016 Kass


Author's Note

Kass
Please give me some good feedback! I would like to know how I'm doing in this series. Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on January 4, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2016


Author

Kass
Kass

IA



About
I write likeAnne RiceAbout Anne Rice | Analyze your text I write likeVladimir NabokovAbout Vladimir Nabokov | Analyze your text I write likeCharles DickensAbout Charles Dickens | Analyze y.. more..

Writing
My Story My Story

A Story by Kass


Dear Daddy, Dear Daddy,

A Story by Kass


Forever A Friend Forever A Friend

A Story by Kass