Info

Info

A Chapter by FiveTalentsWorking
"

More detailed description...

"
Madison (Madi) Scarlet Blake- A popular, 12 year old girl who is a ballerina. She wants to be perfect and is willing to make bad habits in order to make sure that she is perfect. When bad things happen to her, she does a type of acting where she "becomes" someome named Schuylar, her altar ego in a sense. She is braver than Madi, she is also the person that everyone at school loves.

She is in a wealthy, loving, successful and happy family even though her parents do not allow Madi to interact with the rest of her family because of instability and danger.

She has the ability to block powers. She always involuntarily has her mind blocked, but she will learn how to unblock her mind. And she will eventually learn how to push her powers out to protects others. She doesn't know that she has these powers, and she will not know for a very long time. She is human, but she has her mind on block... always until something happens and she realizes she can purposefully block or unblock her mind.

Her best friend will suddenly develop a stage of leukemia that will make her die and a few days later, she does die.

Madi becomes mentally ill and is put into a mental hospital for a month.

The week after Madi comes home from the hospital, Madi's parents die in a car crash.

Madi is sent to live in an orphanage/adoption center, where, after a month, she starts to have dreams about the love of her life. She will soon discover that some of these dreams are memories of a past life.

She is adopted by Damon's family. But this family is strange and is keeping many secrets... Madi just doesn't know it yet.


Madi will not be 12 the entire story. The majority of the story she will be 16-18.



Damon Mason James- Damon is an immortal. He is a mind prober. Meaning he can read your mind, erase your memory, create false memories, change your dreams, change your thoughts, just about anything like this. Damon is dealing with the grief of his fiancee's suicide. He wanted to kill himself, but his fiancee asked him not to and he knew he would hurt his family by killing himself. They've known him for centuries. Even though he is permanently 19.


Elizabeth (Liz) Madalyn James- Damon's "Sister" among two others and also Damon has one brother who Madi falls in love with as well. Liz has the ability to see the future. And she is ALWAYS right. She has a vision that Damon will have an even greater love... with a person that Liz keeps a secret... good thinking, dear heart!





© 2011 FiveTalentsWorking


Author's Note

FiveTalentsWorking
Ignore grammar problems, constructive criticism is welcome, I hope you enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There will be more characters and everyone will be explained more thoroughly, but this is just an idea of what to expect!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on July 7, 2011
Last Updated on July 7, 2011


Author

FiveTalentsWorking
FiveTalentsWorking

Cincinnati, OH



About
I sing, act, dance, model and write :) more..

Writing