You are a Lioness among the clan of the Lion of Judah

You are a Lioness among the clan of the Lion of Judah

A Story by Lynn Higgs

wow the Lord sure is encouraging me today i need to get to that school work though but I had to share this as I said this when i heard it my eyes twinkle I smile felt the Lord saying it inside releasing this in me letting me know who I am strengthening my resolve telling me I am his haha I want everyone who is a believer to say this ask the Lord about this let his word sink in your Spirit ~~~ I... am a lioness under the Lion of Judah a lioness that belongs to the Lion of Judah~~~ HMM See I was talking to the Lord about a few things he said I know He said You have been held back your fierceness has been held back by me cause you would tear these people up if you did respond like that I held your fierceness back but it will not be forever i will release your fierceness or release you to show your fierceness then they will know you are a lioness of me You are a lioness with the Lion of Judah under the lion of Judah mine my Lioness that is so fierce if i release you they will undoubtedly know you are a lioness that belongs with the tribe clan of the lion of Judah my lion clan You are mine my lioness walking with me delivering the things of My desire of my commands of my authority . Just know that I will not withhold your fierceness forever but that you are not who they see you as you are not the weak thing they feel that you are but a strong big lioness with me walking with me under my authority seeking the pleasures of my heart so walk trust in me my timing then you will see the wisdom of me beaming forth as I display the beauty of the lioness you are in me. He is saying this to many here today he said tell them to claim this to align themselves with this thinking that those who come against them are only misinform unseeing people who do not know who they are but that they should stand tall knowing they are a lionness in the clan of the lion of Judah!!!!!

© 2012 Lynn Higgs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012

Author

Lynn Higgs
Lynn Higgs

Suwanee, GA



About
I am a single mother . I am attending college. I write poetry. more..

Writing
Lion Roar Lion Roar

A Poem by Lynn Higgs