The Rose among the thorns

The Rose among the thorns

A Story by Lynn Higgs

The Rose among the thorns

The Rose among the thorns is symbolic of our love. The Love is always blooming with a display of colors. It also has more to bloom. Always new. The Rose blooms the beauty of it newness . Newnesss is always there ready to pop open with more colorful petals  exhibit the love I am putting inside. More and more blooms experiencing the love I offered. Perpetually a bud ready to break out a bud always blooming petals. Inn different sizes different stages different colors of my love for you. The blooming petals rep[resenting the parts your release to me to filled with my glory. The beauty of the flower among the troubles, lies   and challenges. Blooming with solutions, truth, strength, courage, joy  to  meet every challenge. Showing the beauty of success of overcoming every obstacle with my love. The solution to the darkness . Let me bloom more in you. So you will shine brighter with my love. You will be the beauty among the thorns The color in the vine. The light pushing forth to shine beyond the thorns. Seeing my beauty shining through the thorns.

© 2012 Lynn Higgs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012

Author

Lynn Higgs
Lynn Higgs

Suwanee, GA



About
I am a single mother . I am attending college. I write poetry. more..

Writing
Lion Roar Lion Roar

A Poem by Lynn Higgs