The heart Convenant

The heart Convenant

A Story by Lynn Higgs

The Place I desire to be the most is in your heart. I asked you to allow me to set up my covenant of love in your heart. Take me into your heart. (Deuteronomy 6:5  Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.)The rainbow is a symbol of my covenant. My covenant of love. As My covenant has always been a rainbow love covenant. As You open your heart for my rainbow(covenant) of love to enter in, Your heart will shine the rainbow of my love from it. This rainbow will grow with size and brilliance. It will shine . The more you let your walls down the more I will filled your heart with my rainbow of love. The more you release my rainbow out to the world , the more I will increase the depth, size, intensity and brilliance of the covenant growing from your heart. Your heart will displayed the love of my light . My rainbow shining out for all the world to see the beauty of your heart  . Won't you let me make your ehart beautiful for the world to see and delight in. Creating a light of mine for all those trouble to come sit under .

 

© 2012 Lynn Higgs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012

Author

Lynn Higgs
Lynn Higgs

Suwanee, GA



About
I am a single mother . I am attending college. I write poetry. more..

Writing
Lion Roar Lion Roar

A Poem by Lynn Higgs