The Volcano prophecy

The Volcano prophecy

A Story by Lynn Higgs

The Volcano Word

by Boñita Lynn Higgs on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 12:11am

 I receive an image with this. The picture will follow.

The Volcano. and the mountain

 See My children have been struggling because many are doing it all the wrong waty. They are trying to take over the mountain by climbing and struggling and gaining very few inches. They do not understand all of it. But they are not of the world. I never told anyone to take the mountains over the same way the enemy gain the mountains.  You are my children and you must use my tools to be victorious in  taking over the mountain.   You do not need to climb on the outside of the mountain to take it back. That is how the enemy took it. he is keeping it  with my children climbing to the top. So many of his  soldiers or demons are waiting at each level making it hard to move up the mountain.  Here is what you need to do . Go inside the mountain and take it over that way./ Going to the center of the mountain where the lava flows.  From there  worship and praise me. With worship and praise the lava with get heate4dfrom the increase of the Holy Spirit. As the Holy Spirit brings the heat from my passion  then the lava will rise. You will rise with the lava. as the heat of  my passion of my love will never hurt you but lift you to new heights.  When the worship and praise intensifies then the lava will get hotter and hotter. Eventually it will blow out of the top spilling down the mountains. My children will be up top. But what happens when you poured hot lave infused with my passion and love on the mountain. The ash from the Love I poured out through the Holy Spirit fertilizes the ground. Creating the fertile soil needed to plant my seed. letting my seed be planted in good fertile soil to grow rich crop that will cling to me and produce fruit for me. This is how the mountain will be taken back for me. It is through the inside of the mountain. working from the inside heating up the lava with my love then  it will burst out of the mountain pouring on top of the enemy washing the enemy down the mountain and cleansing the things on the mountain making them mine once again.

 

 So don't try to climb the mountain to take it back but go inside the mountain and praise me  worship me inside the mountain then watch as i cause the lava to rise and as I make it so hot it explodes down the mountain putting you on top  while fertilizes the ground underneath for you plant my seeds growing and producing a crop bigger than you image and taking back the mountain for our kingdom.

© 2012 Lynn Higgs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012

Author

Lynn Higgs
Lynn Higgs

Suwanee, GA



About
I am a single mother . I am attending college. I write poetry. more..

Writing
Lion Roar Lion Roar

A Poem by Lynn Higgs