Star Story - Anna the actress

Star Story - Anna the actress

A Story by Pinkipodgirl14
"

I'm writing a series of short stores called Star Stores. This is the first one I've writen.

"

Anna the Actress

- In Hollywood at a house on the Beach-

"No no no no no!!! I said I wanted a limo to pick me up and take me to the party NOT my private jet."

*click*

"Is there a problem Miss.Anna?" her buttler asked.

"Yes can you beleve the nerve of the people to actually arange my jet to come and pick me up when I spacifically asked for my limo!?!"

"No Miss.Anna I can't believe such a tragity would happen, I'm so sorry. It won't happen again."

You see Anna was not greatfull for anything tough she had WAY more than most.

-On the total oppisate side of Cali-

"Amanda when will we get to sleep inside again?"

"I don't know Elizabeth probably not for awhile."

You see Amanda, who was 10 years old and Elizabeth only 5 years old lived on the streets by themselfes. They had no parent no money and no one to take them in. Amanda was very very protective of her sister and she wanted the best for her. Some times she even went without food just so her sister could eat.

 

Elizabeth scoted closer to Amanda and layed her head down on Amanda's lap. In a few minuets she was asleep. Amanda took her jacket off (it was terribly cold) and put it around Elizabeth. Soon Amanda was also asleep.

 

                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Pinkipodgirl14


Author's Note

Pinkipodgirl14
I'll be finishing it soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

write more!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2008
Last Updated on July 9, 2008