What would you do?

What would you do?

A Story by Pinkipodgirl14
"

If you faced this......What would you do?

"

 

 

What would you do if............

A person with a gun came into where ever you where. At home, school, store, ect. and they came up to you, heald the gun to your head and asked a life or deth question, "Are you a christian?". What would you do? Would you say no and live with the guilt of denying your faith? Or if you wern't a christian and simply said no because you din't believe in God. Or would you say yes and die and go to heaven with your hevenly father? In the Bible before Christ died he predicted that Peter would deny him. "But Peter declared, "Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you...." (Matthew 26:35a). But sure enough Peter did deny Jesus after he was asked several times if he had been with Jesus. After the the rooster crowed and Peter had rememberd that Jesus said he would deny Him he went and "weped bitterly" the Bible said. Can you imagine having the Lord say you were going to deny him and you said no, I would never do that and then end up denying him. You would feel horiable. Remember Jesus died for us, not just Christians but everyone. So the least we could do is die profesing our faith. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Being a Teen right now I'm reading a book called Jesus Freaks by a contemparary christian band, DC Talk. It's real storys of real "Jesus Freaks" people who payed the ultimare sacrifice for the heavenly father. It's an awsome book you can get at your local christian store. The storys are heart breaking and life changing.

© 2008 Pinkipodgirl14


Author's Note

Pinkipodgirl14
Ignore spelling problems please. Also another note, don't just forget abought this please! Don't just say Oh this would never happen to me. Think abought it realy, would you stand up for God or live with guilt.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is really good and it will leave the reader with a question in his mind "would I deny believing in god or not" I know that I never would because of all he has done for us and we need to give back.

Good job

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 13, 2008