Three Unheard Words

Three Unheard Words

A Poem by Aram Alexander
"

Unrequited, unrequited, unrequited and unknown.

"
I never told you
At least not directly
I've whispered it across a crowded room
I shout it at the stars at night
I'll write it in a thousand ways
And feel it in a million more
But the hardest thing is knowing
That you know not how much
I love you

© 2014 Aram Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The chapter is which we are unable to express those words is a burden... but once you do say them you take on a whole new chapter that's even harder than not saying them at all... You weave 10 lines... and do them without thought... just as those 3 words are done...

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

Ah yes Aram - those three words I guessed could only be I L Y. Why are they so hard to say? I guess fear of rejection or/and feelings of inadequacy. The object of our affection is glorified until she becomes more than human, a goddess. But she, like me, is human too, with all the imperfections we all have.
Get to know each other first and save the I love you's for later!
All the best,
Alan

Posted 4 Years Ago


And you don’t disappoint, so different to the last I read, but still I hear you, that was me, for so long its embarrassing, just recently I've realised that the stars, whispers and words just don’t care, speak to the hart, even of rejected, the she will hear… it is not as hard and the not knowing (trust me;)

Short, sweet and flowed perfectly

Thank you for sharing Aram


Posted 10 Years Ago


Awwww, sometimes those are the three hardest words to say. The depth at which we feel and the painful knowledge that we cannot find the ways to communicate these emotions can be heart wrenching. I love this.

*one side note**
(not sure if you meant I've whispered it, or I'll whisper it...)


"I'll write it in a thousand ways
And feel it in a million more"-----my favorite lines, I can relate on so many levels....


Very touching piece:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aram Alexander

10 Years Ago

Miss April, your praise -as always- far outshines that which is praises.

And thank you .. read more
AprilRN1210

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome. As always, with your work, it is my pleasure:)
The chapter is which we are unable to express those words is a burden... but once you do say them you take on a whole new chapter that's even harder than not saying them at all... You weave 10 lines... and do them without thought... just as those 3 words are done...

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2014
Tags: love, unrequited

Author

Aram Alexander
Aram Alexander

Jogja, Yogyakarta Special Region, Indonesia



About
I'm just a regular guy who does regular things. Meaning I enjoy pizza, the company of dogs, occasional inebriation, equal parts worthy literature and brainless Hollywood fare, and spontaneity of the .. more..

Writing