Don't Panic

Don't Panic

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Keep calm, maintain, don't panic. You're asking for respect but you have to demand it. More often than less they will take you for granted. This world can be beautiful, and ever so enchanted. You possess the power, use it to your advantage. There are devils here to hinder your advancement. You're spirit is strong but faith will enhance it. Keep calm and maintain, don't panic..

Keep calm, maintain, don't panic. The time has come, the eagle has landed. You have a mission to complete on this planet. To wing it won't work, you're gonna have to plan it. I'm always with you, you'll never be abandoned. I will always repair you when you feel damaged. Have a little faith, take some chances. Keep calm and maintain, don't panic..

Remain calm, maintain, don't panic. You're stronger than you think, you must accept the challenge. Let go of what ails you, don't hold any resentments. The life as you know it will be over in an instant. Don't waste precious time running around frantic. Keep calm and maintain, but the main thing is don't panic....

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on November 8, 2016
Last Updated on November 8, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing