I AM

I AM

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

That holy bloodline that has trickled down, reunited in these United States. None pay attention to the prophecy, they disregard the name and take it in vain. Once was King David, resurrected to rule. The return of the YESHUA, and the Father YAHWEH. Following the guidelines of Moses and the Torah, Elijah the Hebrew in the flesh here today. Hebrew blood that flows, from the Angels into the Anglos. The ten lost tribes reunite with the two, Israel and Judah beginning a new. This house of Isaac has been transformed, and these United States of America were born. Fulfilling the birthright of the Almighty God, the ambitions of the Fallen to tear us apart. A false prophet arose by that serpent of old, under false pretenses to gain all our souls. Throughout the whole earth the following grows, fulfilling the words of John of Patmos. Lies and deceit is all that I see, corruption of man as the spirit grows weak. Very few left of Jacob's houses, the number is one hundred and forty-four thousand. And just when it looks like defeat is in sight, the Angels return to help with the fight. Ruler of the heavens and the Savior of man.......I AM!

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on October 21, 2016
Last Updated on October 21, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing