Prophecy #2

Prophecy #2

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Poisonous position as I sit and ponder, what is potency potentially presenting these wonders. Creation of madness and value in a calm style, all of the problems of the world worth the while. Courage and fear in the future so near can't adhere what a vision failed to mention fairly clear. Clear the air in an unconventional fashion, freedom stems from demons deliberating the rapture. Captured by the enemy that weakens the strength of all competitors of immeasurable lengths. A taste of the medicine is all it would take but honor lately is the thing we debate. Derailed by the conquered that have come before us is not a factor in the outcome of the book they wrote us. Don't believe the lies of something bogus, and don't retreat arise in light reform the shotgun. Tourism is the constitution of madness, peace between the two factions in facing the tragedy. As the lights dim demonstrate some contempt, or regret the transgressions of the world we live in..

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hard to understand this world.
"Tourism is the constitution of madness, peace between the two factions in facing the tragedy. As the lights dim demonstrate some contempt, or regret the transgressions of the world we live in.."
When I was young. I thought we could save our world. Today. I fear we left little chance for the next generation. I like the logical thoughts leading to good ending.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Good pieces both of them. Nicely written. Format these into a book and put them together because I think there is more to be added.
P.S Love your name

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing