Visions

Visions

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

My thoughts align, the god of war is here to crown his earthly king. Behind the dream a nightmare forms, and born is the project blue beam. Beware the coalition here to quicken and unite the earth. Their thirst is for the blood of man, it's time to prepare for the worst. The watchers watch, awaiting for His interstellar masterpiece. The world's collapse is all that's left to entertain the petty thief. I close my eyes and see a vision, demonstrations in the sky. World controlled from on the moon, and no one even questions why. Genocide of all the people here who have the lighter eyes. Lawless savage criminals have seized the planet, demons rise. Holding tight to righteousness the savior of the Israelites. Suddenly, United states collapses right before my eyes. From a distance all the world rulers finally realize, the place they have destroyed was home to the ones who bought their merchandise. The delta of the Mississippi no longer provides their food. The rapture of the righteous has begun and now they know the truth. Suited up for battle now they have to go to war with God. All of the confusion has them thinking they are doin right. I watch the bloody massacre of all the ones who failed the test. Judgement of the wicked with the righteous, pay the snake his due. I see machines at work that I have never ever seen before. Destruction of the planet, now it's built up better than before. All the pain and death and hate and anger no longer exists. I see the gate to hell is locked, I clench the key within my fist. I hop aboard a ship and I am taken up to outer space. I try to speak, i gasp for air to breathe, I feel the God's embrace....

-no sorrows go without triumphs

7 PAW

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

makes you wonder what`s really out there
enjoyed the journey

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 25, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing