Honestly

Honestly

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

The shocking revelation of truth is gonna shake the world to it's very core. The reality that is shown that we believe is a fraud. The framework and ground rules were set by Lucifer. The delegates you campaign for wanna see you on the floor. A population decrease is nothing to ignore. Official government documents can tell you even more. The people peddling politics are trying to close the door, on our future but who's the tutor to teach the truth for sure. A sinister plan of action will be taken against the tribes. Just look at the book of scripture to see who's the Israelites. Our nation was built by God as the bible foretold our rise. Compassionate as we are we have given up our birth rights. You cannot believe the media, they have their own agenda. You can not believe the TV, there's demons on every channel. You can not believe the words that you hear that you think you'll handle. The only belief in self, what a selfish beast in the jungle. The code of honor means nothing when nobody else will honor it. We pledge allegiance to money to fuel these huge conglomerates. I'm tired of seeing post on the fb about stupid s**t. I'm tired of all these fake wanna be b*****s lookin dumb as s**t. The reason I can bite my tongue and hold my cool from foolishness, is the all powerful reasoning installed in me called truthfulness. I swear though I'm ready when the devil is, let's do this s**t. I'll gladly get to punchin, shootin, and stabbing and that's the truth ya b***h!!

the lamb is lying with the lion now

paw

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on September 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 25, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing