Illusion

Illusion

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Death is an illusion, the soul is eternal.. Fear is an illusion, cause nothing here can hurt you..
Sippin on mountain dew, countin true, counsel you, out to do what has to be done huh. They always lookin for someone, somewhere, somehow, never understand the places where we come from.. I put charisma in my step and started walking, I put some bass up in my voice and get to talkin. I know they gonna hate me cause I'm wise and speak the truth, but there ain't really many options when the God speaks to you, so I saddle up the white horse. Callin it a white Porsche, cold electric soul to let it go is not the right choice. Sippin on soda and I'm told I was a dark cloud, over such an evil that'll speak and motivate the crowds. Situation basically is based in such a basis, the arrangement has mistakes but all in all it frees the nation's. Change a little change can break the chains, seduce the brain. When it rains it f****n pours and now the poor can stake there claims. Treatment of the people building confidence... To much of a burden on these accomplishments.. Bonafide shooting star coming to the terrace, I don't give a damn bout your money or your power.... I don't give a damn about your worldly possessions.... I don't need a whole lot of stuff for my collection....the soul you have is electric, learn how to conduct it and believe in its protection.

-PAW

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on September 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 25, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing