Heart of a Saint

Heart of a Saint

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Cold and dark the heart of the saint, and the only thing I'd change is the paint. Such a picture of a place where the faithful can reside, and resist the temptation that is growing deep inside. The side of the sea, where the ignorance can meet, with the relevance I've seen, was developed in a dream. Awakened from a sleep so deep that it seems that the seams that were seen in a scene on a screen, had indeed been the deeds of a demon redeemed. At least I can see that the need is to breathe... breathe the breath of life and assess the seasoned sign as assigned by a mind that bent the truth and told a lie. One too many times has the line been aligned with the sky that was darker than the heart in disguise. Partially declined in the crime wave manner as the mannerisms answers give enhancement of the ayes. Enhancing both the eyes, an entrancing of the times that defines what we're like, this advancing of the minds. Depart to embark on the start of the part of the stars in the heart of a saint cold and dark.

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on September 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 25, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing