Morning Revelations

Morning Revelations

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

People perhaps should watch for the issue dismissed as folklore. The wisdom that reaches heaven is something we call the cold war. At best we can hope for peace but the peaceful are still asleep as the beast off the coast awakes you can bet that the fate is sealed. Appealing to those appalled by the thought of a passing rabbi, the passive aggressive act like the passion of lessons trashed by the lesser of treasures held. Sought the silence of where He dwells but the tell of the tale of hearts is the journey which He embarks. As the markings interpretation is faded with alteration the simple illumination is change of the faith that raises. The maintenance is done by man so the people can understand but the angels that give the gifts are the same as the ones He damned. Change up the chemical make up of a frequently abused formula, so abstract in signal the significance of it's stencil is slowly lost in translation. Impatient to pray for Satan is playful the least to say some relief isn't sent your way still awaits the return each day. Find it within your brain it's not audible anyway, it's the way that the faithful follow in following every way. In the moment of feeling freedom the frightened succumb to demons, at least when the fear is real take comfort that you're still breathing.

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


Author's Note

Payton ThaProphet
Written in ten minutes or so just to test the waters

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on September 24, 2016
Last Updated on September 24, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing